Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Just walked in from the afternoon courier...ordered after hearing M's and JC both doing the Guru pod cast...

20191113_143112.jpg
20191113_143131.jpg

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Might have to grab a yellow highlighter and colour in the white part of the front colour to get that real Richmond flavour.
You are quite right there M's...I could not come at the stark CollyWobble black and white cover! So took your advice and now I have the Richmond Man's version of D.R. Hawkins's Book! :)

20191113_152109.jpg

clapping.gif
laughing.gif

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
the place where the profits go to the club you love and not woolworths i assume

You are correct.

I’d be blindly insane to buy from the club on this occasion. I can’t turn my eyes and wallet away from what I’ve seen. It’s a pros and cons situation from the club’s perspective to be charging the RRP (on occasions then some), which they’ve no doubt weighed up, they know that people cannot afford to buy merch from them on every occasion and from time to time will buy the same product elsewhere.

So yeah, my funds will be going to woolies on this occasion. I feel fine with it, I’ve bought a few things from the Superstore since the GF.

NimFromSudan

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
You are correct.

I’d be blindly insane to buy from the club on this occasion. I can’t turn my eyes and wallet away from what I’ve seen. It’s a pros and cons situation from the club’s perspective to be charging the RRP (on occasions then some), which they’ve no doubt weighed up, they know that people cannot afford to buy merch from them on every occasion and from time to time will buy the same product elsewhere.

So yeah, my funds will be going to woolies on this occasion. I feel fine with it, I’ve bought a few things from the Superstore since the GF.

Bought mine from the club on Tuesday. The week's head start is worth the cost. Plus, wage thieving woolies campaigners can gagf

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Bought mine from the club on Tuesday. The week's head start is worth the cost. Plus, wage thieving woolies campaigners can gagf
Fair call too...same as their partners in crime...7-11...they can all gagf as far as I am concerned...money goes to the Club! And I will shop at Aldi too until the RFC open up their own Tiger Stores of convenience! ;) :D👍

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ve read half the book in 2 nights. It’s a bloody good read and an excellent companion to Yellow & Black.

The chapter on mindfulness where

Pickett is carrying Dusty around on his back in a Richmond Man session

is brilliant. Love the fact the players are taking more control and leadership of the various programs they run there too.

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond

Good stuff, from all reviews it’s a cracking read. Konrad is the man.

For me, not worth the cost, each to their own! Enjoy tiger.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
No grand final video available from the Tigers shop.

Nothing!

No response from 5 attempts to contact them.

I've tried the club in general now. It feels like they might have dropped the ball on making the most of our win. Like we win all the time.

I really hope not.
Do you mean online?

I was in the Tigerland store the other week and they had heaps of Grand Final dvds.

Back