Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

How the fu** has this beyond group still got the rights to put these dvds together? Using technology 20 years old and serving up the same s**t year after year. What a joke.
Clearly, the AFL isn't keen to spend a bit more to get it done properly.

folded like a deck of cards...the ’only 100’ grabbed me most and there are less than 10 left. will give it to the eldest boy for Chrissy and all things going according to the master plan will grab the youngest next years one.

Go Tigs.
I can't believe I missed these ffs. I think it looks awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Richmond superstore are selling the Gd premiership footballs. So much for Sherrin only producing 100. Am asking for refund myself...How do they do that with straight faces?

Now Richmond superstore are selling the Gd premiership footballs. So much for Sherrin only producing 100. Am asking for refund myself...How do they do that with straight faces?

I've seen that happen before with Sherrin, "limited to x" they sell out and more magically seem to pop up days later. I see the Richmond site is $65 cheaper too. The one we spoke about on ebay never sold, I won't say i told you so ;). Sherrin's are great, love em but would never buy one hoping it'll rise in price. Let me know how you go with the refund, my cousin purchased one for the same reason although I reckon he will keep it regardless. Edit - just let him know and his pissed off to.

Michaels works for Sherrin and he was great sending me a cardboard box when my sherrin came in only plastic wrapping. Maybe he can let you know what the deal is with them producing more than the 100 advertised.

Last edited:
I've seen that happen before with Sherrin, "limited to x" they sell out and more magically seem to pop up days later. I see the Richmond site is $65 cheaper too. The one we spoke about on ebay never sold, I won't say i told you so ;). Sherrin's are great, love em but would never buy one hoping it'll rise in price. Let me know how you go with the refund, my cousin purchased one for the same reason although I reckon he will keep it regardless. Edit - just let him know and his pissed off to.

Michaels works for Sherrin and he was great sending me a cardboard box when my sherrin came in only plastic wrapping. Maybe he can let you know what the deal is with them producing more than the 100 advertised.
I never got it for the profit rather the collectibility.
Another delusional soul had one on e-bay for 1450.
Richmond cheaper as does not include perspex case.
Sherrin did it with gold foil footballs in 2017. Sold out and proceeded to do another run.
I’ll be demanding a re-fund on this one, very sloppy and greedy.

100 were only produced.

59 on sherrins website, the rest at the club and their online store.

There wasnt more than 100 made, see my previous post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back