Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll grab a much better photo from him but this is currently what I’ve got:

View attachment 808270

Thanks you mate, they appear to be near identical other than the change from ball to guernsey, did you get yours from an official AFL or club store??

Yes look the same but does your cert have the afl logo through it ? I won mine through a child cancer auction fundraiser , I didn’t buy it through a Merch store or anything .

Yes look the same but does your cert have the afl logo through it ? I won mine through a child cancer auction fundraiser , I didn’t buy it through a Merch store or anything .
That’s a wonderful pick, it doesn’t appear that it does.

I also noticed it has the word charity written on it, I wonder if that makes the certificate of occupancy slightly different. Does anyone else have any memorabilia from 2019 that had a certificate of authenticity and can confirm whether or not it had those same AFL logos throughout the certificate?

Finally finished my tiger room. Well one more future piece coming. I have made a customised one of medals peice I’ll post once arrives.
Here’s my tiger room contains premiership memorabilia. Few more pieces not shown are elsewhere in the house. And many jumpers tucked away in boxes not on display.
View attachment 806305
View attachment 806302View attachment 806303
All that looks awesome you have done a great job how it's all displayed.

I’ll grab a much better photo from him but this is currently what I’ve got:

View attachment 808270

Thanks you mate, they appear to be near identical other than the change from ball to guernsey, did you get yours from an official AFL or club store??
Thanks for sending,

Yep that's legit, it's not the grand final team, but it's the entire squad which wouldn't include Pickett since he's a mid season pick. It also would include Grigg. On the yellow strip you've got the captain and vice captain signatures.

I got mine from a store, but yesh that certificate is the official one, great.buy!!

Thanks for sending,

Yep that's legit, it's not the grand final team, but it's the entire squad which wouldn't include Pickett since he's a mid season pick. It also would include Grigg. On the yellow strip you've got the captain and vice captain signatures.

I got mine from a store, but yesh that certificate is the official one, great.buy!!
Thanks matey, that’s wonderful to know! Makes me feel much more confident, really appreciate it. :thumbsu::)

Looks great :) where did you get the magazine holders from ? And the glass trophy cabinet that it’s in the corner ?
Magazine holders and like photo frame display holders I think they were called at IKEA. Same with glass cabinet. $99 from IKEA

View attachment 808103

Hey all, I’m looking to purchased a signed Richmond guernsey from a bloke online.

I actually know the guy who’s selling it and is an honest chap but he’d purchased it from someone else and I always get concerned about buying something that’s not from an offical site.

This is the certificate of authenticity that he’s got for the top, would others who have anything signed from 2019 have the same certificate of authenticity? I noticed it didn’t have one of those stickers on the certificate that cannot be replicated which lead me to being a little concerned.

Looks good to me, i havnt actually checked but off the top of my head corporate and charity certificate of authenticity's don't have the hologram sticker.

Most memorabilia shops actually don't frame items until they are sold (some do) due to the space they would take up, they have all of the jumpers/items (medals) in bags then frame them up when they are sold (see pic, credit to someome else who posted this). Anyways, to my point the holograms on the limited edition certificate of authenticitys are not even placed on certificates and stuck into the frame on the backing print. So the certificates that have the hologram might be just be spares that were not framed. Although other pieces might be produced and have a holograms to. As you can see in the photo attached, none of those COAs have holograms, as the holograms are in a seperate bag and get placed on the print in the frame, the hologram numbers will correspond. If the item doesn't get framed, the hologram goes onto the certificate . Although premiership framed pieces always seem to sell out (never seen non frames pieces).

Tl;dr wouldn't worry too much about holograms, especially on charity/corporate certificates, not sure and to lazy to check but I have a feeling most don't have holograms (could be wrong). Regardless, you have a AFLPA COA which is the best you can get IMO, followed by a club COA. After that wouldn't bother paying more for a COA from a third party, you can usually tell if sigs are authentic if you know what you're looking at - keep in mind some players sigs vary wildly, I've seen authentic Dustin Martin sigs with no loops, 1 loop and 2 loops, while Cotchin is alway very neat & has little to no deviation/variation
1-image (4).jpg

Last edited:
Looks good to me, i havnt actually checked but off the top of my head corporate and charity certificate of authenticity's don't have the hologram sticker.

Most memorabilia shops actually don't frame items until they are sold (some do) due to the space they would take up, they have all of the jumpers/items (medals) in bags then frame them up when they are sold (see pic, credit to someome else who posted this). Anyways, to my point the holograms on the limited edition certificate of authenticitys are not even placed on certificates and stuck into the frame on the backing print. So the certificates that have the hologram might be just be spares that were not framed. Although other pieces might be produced and have a holograms to. As you can see in the photo attached, none of those COAs have holograms, as the holograms are in a seperate bag and get placed on the print in the frame, the hologram numbers will correspond. If the item doesn't get framed, the hologram goes onto the certificate . Although premiership framed pieces always seem to sell out (never seen non frames pieces).

Tl;dr wouldn't worry too much about holograms, especially on charity/corporate certificates, not sure and to lazy to check but I have a feeling most don't have holograms (could be wrong). Regardless, you have a AFLPA COA which is the best you can get IMO, followed by a club COA. After that wouldn't bother paying more for a COA from a third party, you can usually tell if sigs are authentic if you know what you're looking at - keep in mind some players sigs vary wildly, I've seen authentic Dustin Martin sigs with no loops, 1 loop and 2 loops, while Cotchin is alway very neat & has little to no deviation/variation
View attachment 810131
That's all absolutely fantastic to know mate, thank you very much for taking the time to come on here and post that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's all absolutely fantastic to know mate, thank you very much for taking the time to come on here and post that!

No worries, I wrote that at 6am on my phone so hopefully it was coherent enough to understand haha. I've drawn a pink circle around where the hologram is on the backing print using a previous posters image (so the COA will not have the hologram on it). However, if they had excess stock they may decide to sell them unframed and then the hologram would be on the COA (although as I previously said, this would never happen with premiership pieces, they all eventually sell framed)

I just had a look at a couple of charity/corporate AFLPA COA's and none had the hologram. Also, while good advice from another poster about signature positioning, those 3 signatures above the JEEP logo (Coach, Captain & NS Medalist - Dimma, Cotch & Dusty) will only be applicable to the limited edition premiership pieces (the ones with 100, 1500 or 2000 editions). There are still 2017/2019 Squad jumpers with official AFLPA COA's that will have different positioning. On top of that, many third party memorabilia sports companies (for e.g. authentic autographs1) will also have squad/team signed jumpers and the autographs positioning will not be consistent at all and they will usually come with a third party COA. The ones with AFLPA COA's will have the whole premiership team sit in a room and be told exactly where to sign, so all of the pieces are consistent. While there are definently fakes on ebay, as evident from a poster a few pages ago, I would say there are more fake jumpers (lots of bali fakes and reproduction of old/rare jumpers).

Any questions feel free to hit me up and If I can answer them I'll let you know. Richmond Mancave Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the 2017/2019 double on blu-Ray at JB Hi Fi this morning.

I never bought the 2017 one so picked it up off the shelf quick smart and bought it this morning.

Was hoping they were going to bring out the double sometime soon since we already had 1967-1980 at home.
How much did you pay ?

Hey mad_tiggy911 I have mentioned it before on here...Taylor's Memorabilia in Hallam...for me around the $200+ mark cos it all depends on the pieces you are framing...quality jobby! :thumbsu: :p👍 just ask THE_GUN...
Thanks for recommending these guys, picked up my framed gold foil poster with the select premiership cards around it today, they did a magnificent job, much better than I was expecting.

I'm rapt with it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back