2019 Premiership odds already in!

Remove this Banner Ad

LOLmond favourites again. How'd that work out for them this year? :D:D
They couldn’t handle the pressure. Bookies trolling them immediately by heaping it straight back on them.

If they said Melbourne were favorites you'd be tossing it right now!:cool:
Nah, I'd still say it.
It's the equivalent of a store putting out next year's Christmas decorations on Boxing Day.
There should be some sort of grace period before bookies are allowed to open betting markets.
It's no wonder people develop gambling addictions. It's predatory and I don't like it.
It wasn't a dig at you or your club, but at bookies and betting markets. But I'm gonna stop right there before I go full Lethality.

There should be some sort of grace period before bookies are allowed to open betting markets.
Lets face it the odds are worth s**t until we know who's been traded where. Nobody knows which teams will adapt best to the new rules & interpretations either.

Lets face it the odds are worth s**t until we know who's been traded where. Nobody knows which teams will adapt best to the new rules & interpretations either.
You and I both know that.
For a problem gambler, it's just their next hit.

Imagine how much Fev, Ox and Goody would have blown in this modern age.

Last edited:
We weren't favourites at the start of the year, didnt that accolade go to the team that thought they had just added the missing link to the holy trinity?

How did that work out Cats?
Yep, Handbaggers faves at the start of the season, crumbled.

But they'll be right, they've topped up again with Dollhouse, what could go wrong?

You and I both know that.
For a problem gambler, it's just their next hit.

Imagine how much Fev, Ox and Goody would have blown in this modern age.
I roll my eyes in disgust whenever I see a gambling ad during a broadcast, which is all the damn time these days. If the government gave a s**t about problem gamblers they'd regulate the industry to make it less obscenely profitable but fat chance of that happening with the gambling companies spending millions lobbying our elected officials.

Which is why I only ever gamble with my Bigfooty av/sig and never my money. I don't want to give those parasites a red cent. :shoutyoldman:

Essendon will be clear favorites if they win trade period again.

We weren't favourites at the start of the year, didnt that accolade go to the team that thought they had just added the missing link to the holy trinity?

How did that work out Cats?

Yep, Handbaggers faves at the start of the season, crumbled.

But they'll be right, they've topped up again with Dollhouse, what could go wrong?

Link me to one bookie who had Geelong as Premiership favourite for 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I roll my eyes in disgust whenever I see a gambling ad during a broadcast, which is all the damn time these days. If the government gave a s**t about problem gamblers they'd regulate the industry to make it less obscenely profitable but fat chance of that happening with the gambling companies spending millions lobbying our elected officials.

Which is why I only ever gamble with my Bigfooty av/sig and never my money. I don't want to give those parasites a red cent. :shoutyoldman:
Rolling your eyes. You're really sticking it to them. Maybe you should ramp up the protest with a little mime

So I guess this means if the Tiggs don’t win it next year then 2019 will be another EPIC CHOKE for them..??

lol, you can’t make this s**t up. :tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back