Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Perth
Let’s use this thread to post (and laugh at) the saltiness of other supporters. Eg:

‘your’re just lucky the giants did you a favour in the prelim...’ 🤣🤣🤣

I like to remind people, celebrate as loud as you can when you’re up because people are quick to kick you as hard as they can when you’re down.

**from the mods**: Please remember to remove the tag if you're going to quote oppo posts.

Last edited:

Jun 25, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Perth
I honestly thought I’d done my market research.

Like I said early, I just wanna use it as an opportunity to celebrate the highs because every campaigner piled in on us when we experienced the lows.

will never forget getting a msg from one of my mates (Carlton supporter) in 2016:
‘your club’s a rabble 🙊

🤣🤣🤣

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Some Blues flog on the mb... :drunk:

Richmond aren’t as good as everyone makes them out to be, they have won 2 flags without really any obstacles standing in their way.

2017 - they had one of the luckiest seasons I’ve ever seen when it came to injuries, got to play their best 22 pretty much all season long while all the other good teams fell prey to the injury gods.

2019 - absolutely everything went right for them during their finals campaign.
Played Brisbane in their first up game, a team that is on the rise but has no experience in finals footy whatsoever, a perfect way for a experienced team to start their finals campaign.
Then had the week off, and came up against Geelong on the MCG with Hawkins suspended and playing on a night that had perfect weather.
Then their opponent in the Grand Final had just come off a very taxing and gruelling game against the Pies in miserable weather while playing interstate.
And to top it all off, when the grand final was tight in the first and second quarters, the umpires paid some very questionable frees for Richmond which helped them put on some scoreboard pressure which ultimately broke the back of GWS’s fight culminating in them basically giving up for the rest of the match.

Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect run through the finals series, perfect weather for their games, injured or suspended key players for their oppositions, paying so many games at the G, and umpire assistance early in the biggest game of them all.

2 flags and in both years everything fell in place for while the other good teams dealt with more misfortune
Perfect? Hahahah
You re the luckiest team that ever lived, I don’t know what your club did, maybe they got someone with to give you a good luck spell, but damn having so much luck go your way in both flag years, from literally no injuries in 2017 to having every single piece of good luck during the finals series this year lol
tigers supporters are absolute flogs because you can’t even be humble enough to recognise that you didn’t come up against an AFL team today, you came up against a bunch of witches hats.

It counts as winning a flag but it was nothing short of a training run because of how pathetic your opposition was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
MB
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status