Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
I just listened to it, a salty Pies fan and an entitled Go Dees fan who reckons 6-6-6 gave us an advantage and hurt Melbourne.

Amateurs. The Knightmare of list analysis.

* this is a salty podcast. The rule changes sook was unbelievable.

Ideal scenario... Richmond won 2020 flag to go B2B (salt avalanche follows). Moore shines and earns AA selection. Moore chooses Richmond but Collingwood don’t want to trade. Stalemate follows and Moore ends up at Punt Rd through the draft. Salt volcano erupts at the defunct Holden Centre. Richmond wins 2021 premiership with Moore winning the Norm Smith medal. Global salting becomes earth’s biggest challenge, replacing global warming.
After keeping M.Cox Touchless.

As some posters in here will testify, about 2 weeks ago I mentioned Moore should be a target for us. The kid could become the best defender in the league such is his talent. I think our medicos could get his body right. His game style suits us to a tee. He was nearly out the door to the dogs at last season’s end. I don’t think we will land him (we don’t pay overs these days), but at least we know our recruiters are thinking correctly targeting the right players (if the rumours are correct). Go get him tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** this is a salty podcast. The rule changes sook was unbelievable.
I love how lazy it is as well. A literal Google search and you find media articles where Champion Data are saying that Richmond look to be the ones who are worse off by this new rule. Just because we adapt better doesn't mean they were designed for us. Lastly we are the worst clearance side out of the top 8 so the 666 rule should of been deadly against us.

I asked these peanuts if they are so good why have they not beaten us the last 9 times they played us, they were silent on that & still can't tell us how they have improved thier list this yr. the season is about to start so that will sort them out & we'll be sure to remind them of the tweet ;)

I love how lazy it is as well. A literal Google search and you find media articles where Champion Data are saying that Richmond look to be the ones who are worse off by this new rule. Just because we adapt better doesn't mean they were designed for us. Lastly we are the worst clearance side out of the top 8 so the 666 rule should of been deadly against us.
There were even a few articles pointing that out before the season started...

I’m still waiting for these morons to name two players not already picked who would play those positions better.

Also someone needs to tell Melcattz or whatever her name is is that the only reason Hawkins is playing is because Buddy is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back