Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

The salt for this is actually stupid. Why does it even matter to opposition supporters? I reckon Cotch and Pendles don’t really give a s**t which of them is captain. Why should their supporters care? It’s for a one-off charity match that will be forgotten in a months time. Who actually cares who is captain? Some people are ridiculous getting their panties in a knot over something as minor as this. Lol

the fact that it is meaningless and it’s inciting so much venom is what makes it deliriously delicious

Lol it's absolutely ridiculous the salt for this.

If he's such an overrated has been why are they spending their time bitching about it?

I don't know about some people but if i don't like someone or something I'll ignore them or it, why give it air time.

Obviously cotchin affects them in some way, I'm sure he's honoured that he's in their minds constantly. #rentfree

The salt for this is actually stupid. Why does it even matter to opposition supporters? I reckon Cotch and Pendles don’t really give a s**t which of them is captain. Why should their supporters care? It’s for a one-off charity match that will be forgotten in a months time. Who actually cares who is captain? Some people are ridiculous getting their panties in a knot over something as minor as this. Lol

People who are upset about that decision seriously have no life, and are Brain dead and a few bottles short of a six pack .

Lol it's absolutely ridiculous the salt for this.

If he's such an overrated has been why are they spending their time bitching about it?

I don't know about some people but if i don't like someone or something I'll ignore them or it, why give it air time.

Obviously cotchin affects them in some way, I'm sure he's honoured that he's in their minds constantly. #rentfree

funny thing is if Pendlebury was named captain most here would go, “ fair choice” but because it’s Cotchin he irritates people beyond belief. He leads the club that is causing so much angst amongst so many people. He leads a role model life barely puts a foot wrong and has magnificent hair.

funny thing is if Pendlebury was named captain most here would go, “ fair choice” but because it’s Cotchin he irritates people beyond belief. He leads the club that is causing so much angst amongst so many people. He leads a role model life barely puts a foot wrong and has magnificent hair.
chimp is an andonis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm heartily sick of this latest whinging.

It's a bushfire relief game.

My property was burnt. Every day I walk over ashen ground, reminded of the heavy burden of lost infastructure, yet know I got off lightly and am eternally grateful for those who volunteered to help.

Bitching about who gets to be captain in a charity game shows zero respect.

People died.

I'll repeat that.

People died.

Some people don't get it because their empathy clearly died before they were born.

There comes a point where it isn't funny any longer. I don't blame you for laughing. Or posting here. I did that too. And I'm not asking you to stop laughing because what some people say is laughable.

I just want to say that the sheer volume of material shows how insensitive some people can be, rubbing salt into other's wounds. Not to mention being just plain wrong.

I won't say what I think of them because I don't swear online.

So, please continue ripping their stupidity to pieces. I've said my piece.

Most experienced captain?
What year did he become Captain?
What year did Cotch become Captain?
Cotch as captain lost to 9th, kicked against the wind and lost to Norf yet still won a final as Captain before Pendles did as a Captain. Maxwell is still Collingwood’s most experienced Captain and he’s not even at the club anymore.

What’s also funny is these morons think they’re the one’s trolling us with their stupidity. What they don’t realise is that most of us Richmond supporters are sitting here to the side laughing at their absurdity and wondering what the human race has come to.

What’s also funny is these morons think they’re the one’s trolling us with their stupidity. What they don’t realise is that most of us Richmond supporters are sitting here to the side laughing at their absurdity and wondering what the human race has come to.
Lol this is so true, I love how oppo fans call Richmond precious and salty and we bite to everything, yet u read their posts or online social media accounts and u realise how traumatised they are by our success

But haven’t you heard it’s always prefaced with it doesn’t matter but Cotch is a s**t captain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back