Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 58 12.9%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 208 46.2%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 122 27.1%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonesracing82

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
LOOOL can see it now on whankleys show
"the state of the game has been a big topic of discussion and richmond has been the ultimate culprit of this poor defensive style. THerefore me and SHocking have came up with a rule that you must only have 10 tackles maximum inside your forward 50 for the whole game, and there is only allowed to be one player within 1m of the opposition player when he has possesison of the ball, this should open the game up and help geelol win".
I am staggered these rules failed on both counts. To open the game up & increase scoring - fail. To help Geelong win - epic fail!
Also staggered at the lack of media coverage at the 9 rule changes being a failure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wallaby

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
I doesn't mean much - just that we've won more games in the last 3-4 years than other teams. We know that. It means our new guys got to ride the wave that the years of development by Cotchin, Rance, Jack etc made, and get the success without having to go through the hard work.

I think Selwood won 45 of his first 50 games.

tigerdan

Premium Gold
Mar 18, 2003
Qatar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dolphins
hahaha exactly, its cooked af, its legit hilarious they can find the most left field ways to downplay our flags hahah, at the end of the day its a flag. obviously we know what theyll say if we win this year, itll be ASTRIX FLAG LOLOL (even though theyll gloat to sh*t if they won it). if we win three in a row itd be "worst ever three peat ever" which is basically saying you f’ed jen hawkins compared to miranda kerr. both still hot and both still wanted
Miranda Kerr has got teeth like a goblin. I'd still bone her but those teeth aren't getting anywhere near the sausage!

BruceTempany14

Loving the Eagles and Cats Salt
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Oppos are quick to sook about our 3 years of dominance but completely forget our 35 years of misery.
can I tell you I havn't forgotten about those years and the way they treated us. It drives me to torment them and make their lives as miserable ( in a footy sense ) as I possible can. NO moment is ever lost on me. A nod of the head or just a wink of they eye infuriates some. Its so nice. Payback.

Always hungry but never humble.

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Where should I post this on the main board?

View attachment 962290
Further to this...

Shai - 75% from 43 games
Jack H - 71% from 43 games
Liam - 80% from 37 games
Ivan - 76% from 36 games
Jayden - 68% from 87 games
Kamdyn - 68% from 103 games
Daniel - 67% from 90 games
Thomson - 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies frees difference to us works out they get on average 7 free kicks more than us a game. Every year they get looked after there should be an AFL investigation pronto!
I can understand the argument about game style etc being an influence on frees. But I think Collingwood tends to play a high pressure game style not that different from us, yet we are on opposite sides of the free kick differential.

Top Bottom