Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
I love all the Bombers bitterness about us getting Dimma due to a 'laptop malfunction'. Its almost a complete backflip on when we let Sheedy go to them all those years a go. Takes more than one man to do what we have done but still lovely to hear all the melts and recognition that they are still miles away from getting near us!

Just wish the tiger posters on the main board stop responding to this s**t because if you do, those threads will die a quick death when it's just weagle and crowbots arguing between themselves.
Sometime, to get salt, you've got to mine for it.

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I love all the Bombers bitterness about us getting Dimma due to a 'laptop malfunction'. Its almost a complete backflip on when we let Sheedy go to them all those years a go. Takes more than one man to do what we have done but still lovely to hear all the melts and recognition that they are still miles away from getting near us!
dodoro is still there lol. he has done * all for 20 years

its amazing

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Bummer fans melting about keeping their list cloggers too long and not getting Stack

Dodo overlooked Pickett because of his injured finger

banderas.gif

Last edited:

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I was at dinner last night and a couple of Carlton supporters were planning to visit Tasmania.

I suggested they should visit Royce Hart and they asked why?

I replied because it is the closest you'll ever get to another premiership in your lifetime!

Last edited:

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Did one melty Bombers campaigner really label Lambert overrated. Would be there best player, captain and win b and f and most likely the leading goalkicker :drunk:
"I THOUGHT HE WAS A RIGHT-FOOTED ANTHONY STEVENS"

TigersAlways

Senior List
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Well it has taken me ages to get through these posts but I have seriously enjoyed every one of them. Will use a few of the comments at work to a few colleagues to piss them off. Have watched the replay so many times and waiting for the DVD to arrive of the whole season and finals. Thanks for the fun guys.

Go Tigers in 2020.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Well it has taken me ages to get through these posts but I have seriously enjoyed every one of them. Will use a few of the comments at work to a few colleagues to piss them off. Have watched the replay so many times and waiting for the DVD to arrive of the whole season and finals. Thanks for the fun guys.

Go Tigers in 2020.
Are you into shrooms too?

Smokey for the next skipper?
Been saying this for a while don’t think he will get the big job but only a matter of time before we see Lambo and grimes getting a couple of vc badges

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
We have more AFL era flags than Carlton, and the same as Essendon and Collingwood.
These are the clubs that used to pay us out for living on bygone eras and now it's them.
Next year will be 20 years since Essendon won one, 10 for the pies, and and 25 for the blues.
And the Blues and Dons have salary cap *s to theirs.

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
We have more AFL era flags than Carlton, and the same as Essendon and Collingwood.
These are the clubs that used to pay us out for living on bygone eras and now it's them.
Next year will be 20 years since Essendon won one, 10 for the pies, and and 25 for the blues.
main board blues and druggos flogs still think we are smaller than them lol jesus wept

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics

I have a good mate who is a bomber fan he always loved ripping into me when the bombers where winning it all and Richmond were always falling over … cant believe it's been 20 years now wow.

Time really does fly. Kind of scary. I'll have to remind him when I see him next LOL

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I have a good mate who is a bomber fan he always loved ripping into me when the bombers where winning it all and Richmond were always falling over … cant believe it's been 20 years now wow.

Time really does fly. Kind of scary. I'll have to remind him when I see him next LOL
Don't forget to remind him that Sheeds was still in charge when they last won a final.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I took the time to have a look at Geelongs board last night. The comments are gold.
  • Did you know that Marlion Pickett will be 'worst on ground' when we play Carlton in Rnd 1 ?
  • Did you know that they 'won' on the Caddy swap and Jack Graham 'or whoever they traded FOR' to us for Brendan Parfitt ?
  • We are now experts because we won a flag 'finally after 37 years'(as opposed to them who waited 44 years from 1963-2007)
  • they have won 3 flags in last 40 years to our 3... funny we won 7 in 52 years t their, .....wait for it .....3
  • Dangerflop is still the best player in the comp..Dusty ,Cripps ,Fyffe and Marlion say gday...
  • Apparently 'GO CATTERS' means something... what is a catter ? A politician from WA who wears a funny hat??
Seriously what a wankfest of a supporter group. One shitful season from wilderness. Lets hope its 2020.

GO CATTERS.....ewwww I need to wash myself....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back