Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I have a good mate who is a bomber fan he always loved ripping into me when the bombers where winning it all and Richmond were always falling over … cant believe it's been 20 years now wow.

Time really does fly. Kind of scary. I'll have to remind him when I see him next LOL
You know what, we may have the same mate, coz my mate used to rag on me/Richmond more than anyone I’ve ever known.
And now.....the silence is sweet lullabies to me, Hahahahahaha.
The last time I told him.
“You know when we were growing up Essendon was a powerhouse and Richmond was a joke, one day your gonna wake up and realise....the last 10 years Richmond has been the powerhouse and Essendon is the joke”

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Graham alone is a better player. Parfitt is a s**t kick and has no tank. Lambert blew him up in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post . They geniuses have dedicated a whole thread to the Caddy trade . Quite funny , they even bring Narkle into the comparison. They really are clueless. GO CATTERS .... Richmond’s finals bunnies!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Carlton campaigners are another that leave me in fits of laughter
"can't believe they've won 2 flags, we would have given them fight in the GF, we match up well against them, we'll flog them R1, they're not that good, * they're a good side, can't wait until were as good, when we'll we be as good"
They are all over the shop

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't get me started on Collingwood, all they got is:
"we pumped you in the 2018 PF, who cares about 2018 GF loss, stopped your threepeat"
Anyone had anything to do with "Thatsmyname", a delude flog of a Collingwood poster whose avatar is about some lady standing next to a grave with RIP 3PEAT, the nut case keeps posting a spam of Cox in USA gear taking a mark over a tiger, I kid you not over and over and over
He has this post on speed dial, had the unfortunate pleasure with this psychopath/moron and must say was vomiting well after

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
"can't believe they've won 2 flags, we would have given them fight in the GF, we match up well against them, we'll flog them R1, they're not that good, **** they're a good side, can't wait until were as good, when we'll we be as good"
they would have given us a fight is comedy gold ,.like i posted , oppos are mortified
That we have won 2 in 3 years becouse their teams carltank , druggies are dogshit and scumwood are chokers , jealousy is a curse bitches.

"we pumped you in the 2018 PF, who cares about 2018 GF loss, stopped your threepeat"
Anyone had anything to do with "Thatsmyname", a delude flog of a Collingwood poster whose avatar is about some lady standing next to a grave with RIP 3PEAT, the nut case keeps posting a spam of Cox in USA gear taking a mark over a tiger, I kid you not over and over and over
He has this post on speed dial, had the unfortunate pleasure with this psychopath/moron and must say was vomiting well after

he's a like mine

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
I just wish it was Christmas already so I can drink my premiership fans in front of my families Collingwood ferals.
Going to be amazing
like.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually on his side about the channel 7 commentary on GF day.
I get that the heat had gone out of the game, but it was like they’d agreed they were only going to talk about a few players, and BT just kept talking absolute tripe.

BruceTempany14

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

Collingwood is The greatest Myth of our time . I wish we had enough beaten them in the GF instead of the GWS . We would’ve won by 136 points !!

That they celebrate a PF win with such gusto , and then bizarrely release a DVD of how they choked in a GF , shows how pitiful they are.
2 flags in what will be 62 years is a tragic return and history . This alone validates them now to being referred to as Mythingwood .

They are no longer the Pies but the Lies .

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
hes not all there imo

A Banderas

All Australian
Nov 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
"can't believe they've won 2 flags, we would have given them fight in the GF, we match up well against them, we'll flog them R1, they're not that good, **** they're a good side, can't wait until were as good, when we'll we be as good"
some of them are beginning to realise that they are balls deep into another failed rebuild false dawn

BruceTempany14

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm surprised with all of the challenges Nixon is working thru that he still engages like this.

Really it’s just an enabler to worse things for this relevance deprived knob .
As a person who has suffered from anxiety all my life I take offence that he claims mental illness . He is nothing but s self indulgent brat who is desperately hanging on for any attention he can get . His own recklessness and inability to be accountable fir his poor decisions will forever be his Achilles.
Chicken goes Bang ?? more like Chicken is foul ...
GO CATTERS... i still don’t know what a catter is !!

I’m actually on his side about the channel 7 commentary on GF day.
I get that the heat had gone out of the game, but it was like they’d agreed they were only going to talk about a few players, and BT just kept talking absolute tripe.

Isn't that BT 100% of the time.

The commentary team is awful if you have any interest in the game. In fact they are just awful. But then silver lining is …..

We won the flag by 89 points. :richmond: 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back