Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
When won their only flag in 1966, Menzies was Prime Minister followed by Harold Holt, we still had black and white tv's, they introduced decimal currency and the average wage was a whopping $57 a week ($750 in today's dollars). Yeah, I see why they think Premierships are not relevant - they don't know what they are!
Winning streaks and DVDs are where it's at for the saints

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
And as I recall, it was by a single point. Now there is an achievement on which to pin the rest of your life.
Not the best kick either from memory...further inflating an achievement on which to pin the rest of your life on...
Ahhhh but that wonderful tally of wooden spoons...now that is an achievement on which to pin the rest of your life on...that is the stuff of legends!

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Drugs in sport. Do not get me started.

I have it on very good authority performance enhancing drugs were rife in the AFL from the early 80’s until well into this decade. Authorities gave up because it was all too hard to sort out who was doing what, so they just targeted the odd patsy like Justin Charles to make it look good.

If the AFL had any spine at all they would follow the Jobe Watson Brownlow precedent and strike off all premiers 1981-2016 and award all of those flags to the one club who clearly did not over perform in that era.....which would take us to 48 VFL/AFL premierships to go with our 2 VFA titles, with an enquiry pending into the 1904 season where the Roos dead set cheated us out of the flag. 😁

Last edited:

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
The only thing I would ask G Jr is "Why did the culture you helped create as Captain at Gold Coast fail so miserably and do you accept any responsibility'?
He was the best player in the comp when he went there, and was great for marketing, what they failed to realise is, he is not a leader's ahole. He's an odd loner. Very friendly, kind etc, but not a leader of men. The GC players pretty quickly sidelined him and went their own way. It all spiralled from there. He was no doubt plotting his move back to the scats a couple of years before he moved, but making sure he banked as much as he could before then. So glad we so far have deprived him of that goal of a premiership on return!!

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I have never seen a premiership club in our 2 years so much anger towards us from opposition and media lol and it comes down to pure jealousy there scared the tiger has awoken with 100k members.Then you got the clowns running the circus at docklands being media driven to screw as as much as they can cause of the angst I'm loving that.The Pickett and Stack story was the icing on the cake.All I want now is the Ellis compensation pick to turn out to a gun.

you can smell THEIR fear....:poo:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
He was the best player in the comp when he went there, and was great for marketing, what they failed to realise is, he is not a leader's ahole. He's an odd loner. Very friendly, kind etc, but not a leader of men. The GC players pretty quickly sidelined him and went their own way. It all spiralled from there. He was no doubt plotting his move back to the scats a couple of years before he moved, but making sure he banked as much as he could before then. So glad we so far have deprived him of that goal of a premiership on return!!
8ae.gif
laughing.gif

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
We should put out some merch about Dusty being the Prince of the G. Would further rule the masses when he kills it in home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brought to you by the company that released the St Kilda Streak DVD collection , Richmond has released a boxed 4K Blu-ray set called Dusty's Car at the MCG consisting of Exclusive Surveillance footage from the car park.

Relive the Car's premiership celebration amongst other truly memorable moments.

What a Xmas stocking filler.......

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

richo's dodgy hammy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
manchester united
In honour of the St Kilda streak, Richmond should release a boxed Blu-ray set called Dusty's Car at the MCG consisting of Exclusive Surveillance footage from the car park.

Relive the Car's premiership celebration!

What a Xmas stocking filler

Just add Dusty's car to the M.C.G tour I reckon. Imagine in 20 years a young kid asks his dad who's car is this dad.
Dad puts his arm around his son's shoulders and says sit down son I need to tell you about the legend of Dusty:drunk:

LC_15

2017, 2019 and 2020
Mar 9, 2001
Dans Le Merde!.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Brought to you by the company that released the St Kilda Streak DVD collection , Richmond has released a boxed 4K Blu-ray set called Dusty's Car at the MCG consisting of Exclusive Surveillance footage from the car park.

Relive the Car's premiership celebration amongst other truly memorable moments.

What a Xmas stocking filler.......
I would watch. Probably be more exciting than watching carlton play

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
Zero flags Montanga telling Dimma how to win flags. Is he the Saint's flog on the MB?

This is Benny Hill stuff lol cant make this crap up. Love how these saint players bitter during the Thomas and Lyon eras won a Mickey Mouse trophy and release a video cause of a winning streak like telling us what we should do there a bunch of chokers.Only one I respect and has class is Nick Riewolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back