Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
In all of this, we must remember that not all those who barrack for opposition clubs are worthy of our condescension.

Take Melbourne supporters, for example. They were up and about in February and March, only to revert rapidly to the time-honoured tasks of polishing skis and booking chalet accommodation. So, no problem there.

Then there's Gold Coast. I feel no antipathy towards Suns supporters, largely because I don't know any and I suspect the latter may be true for 99.99% of Australians. Indeed, most of the Suns membership probably give the same residential address: AFL House, Docklands.

All this, of course, leaves those who follow 15 other clubs. These range from the irritating West Coasters to the irrelevant Sainters. The best treatment for their conditions is yet another premiership cup.

For the yellow and black.

Essendrug fans getting salty about the drug cheating again.

The way I see it, they've got two options:
1. Admit that their club was completely negligent, inept, amateur, leaderless and pathetic.
2. Admit that they cheated.

Option 2 at least gives them something. The club at least had a plan and some sort of control. If they truly believe going off site to inject players and then burning the records was an act of incompetence, what hope do they have for the now and future? :drunk:

Listened to some eagles fans tell me
How we must dope to be able to run so far.

I asked them if Gaff is a Doper as well then? No they say, he was always an elite runner... Asked them if Rioli being elite for both endurance and speed as a draft prospect meant that he was doping then or only when he got to Richmond?

If you draft lots of people with endurance and speed you end up with a quick list. If you draft average athletes you end up with an athletically average list. No big science there.

Different story if we were an athletically ungifted side like Essendon who over one preseason became swell as * and could run all day through the power of calisthenics...and drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever helps him sleep at night.
Plus, someone should tell him that WE broke the Crows, I listened to a bit of the Crows podcast before the 2017 GF and they were seriously believing that they would beat the 119 point record... comfortably.

Plus, someone should tell him that WE broke the Crows, I listened to a bit of the Crows podcast before the 2017 GF and they were seriously believing that they would beat the 119 point record... comfortably.
Absolutely, don’t forget seat booked on the plane for the cup

Is he a GWS supporter? Looks like he is, so he's probably in denial that his team set a new low score record and biggest differential in percentage in grand final history. That will stay there for a long time. And is etched in GWS history forever, never to be erased. Enjoy d1ckhead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a relative that lives over there that came down for the game (tigers fan) & he was saying that every media interview they did it was like they had already won it & had come home with the Cup in hand. Don't forget Jenkins telling Stangerfield he'd missed the chance to be a Premiership player & we all know how the game turned out for him, ironically he's also left & gone to the same Club as the Stager....

Poor old JeanLucGoddard needs to get back on his medication. But hopefully not too soon as his comments gave me such a laugh I had tears.:tearsofjoy:
You could just imagine his strident, high pitched boyish voice (given his balls haven't dropped yet) trying so desperately to find some meaning in life. It's not like @lolnorf are going to give him much to write about.
It certainly brightened up a lot of Tiger supporters Sunday morning.
Good on the young lad for sharing some mirth :thumbsu:
The most amazing thing here is u found a Norf fan....

North Melbourne Flog that mentions Goddard in his user name said:
They can't deliver them to Richmond supporters as they haven't updated their addresses which is nothing to do with the doping program they are running that made them go from hacks to guns magically.

...and he's still going on about it. What a strange conspiracy he believes in.

I have a relative that lives over there that came down for the game (tigers fan) & he was saying that every media interview they did it was like they had already won it & had come home with the Cup in hand. Don't forget Jenkins telling Stangerfield he'd missed the chance to be a Premiership player & we all know how the game turned out for him, ironically he's also left & gone to the same Club as the Stager....
Should be a great reunion

Would love to listen to that but can't find it. Do you have a link?

s**t! Can't remember where I found it.
Probably Crows board
They likely destroyed the evidence. If not, any chance the intro music would be Oh We’re From Tigerland

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

there is this one.

but this is the one you're after i think..

and here is ours for comparison

Last edited:
Skip to the 30 minute mark for the lols to begin of the crows GF pod (2nd link)

-Our depth is no good. Townsend, McIntosh and Lambert no good apparently. Butler and Castagna average. Jack Graham depth depth depth play, no experience, Nathan Broad is a worse version of Jake Kelly. Also don't rate Grigg, Ellis or Nick Vlastuin.. "Where is the talent there?" - lmfao.
-crows would have to go at 50% for them to not keep up with us for 4 quarters

Skip to the 30 minute mark for the lols to begin of the crows GF pod (2nd link)

-Our depth is no good. Townsend, McIntosh and Lambert no good apparently. Butler and Castagna average. Jack Graham depth depth depth play, no experience, Nathan Broad is a worse version of Jake Kelly. Also don't rate Grigg, Ellis or Nick Vlastuin.. "Where is the talent there?" - lmfao.
-crows would have to go at 50% for them to not keep up with us for 4 quarters
😂😂😂 our dud players ripped them a new a-hole

😂😂😂 our dud players ripped them a new arshole

There is a small part of me who even to this day would love to have them on to revisit some of those calls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back