Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
A swan lager?
The drink of choice for the WC whingers...
1575498813299.png

Soberian Tiger

Borat's cousin twice removed from village
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
"Richmond fans carry on as if home ground advantage is something that has been given to us by the AFL.

West coast having a strong home record is to do with having good players, good coaches and good fan engagement.

Fremantle have played at the same ground we have played for the last 25 years and yet don’t have the same record as the eagles. So the idea that our great record in playing finals is because of home ground is not rooted in logic. You can’t use a constant (Fremantle and west coast playing at the same grounds) to explain a variable (west coast playing finals most years and Fremantle not). Not to mention that west coast strong home record is constant across all the WA grounds they have played on (WACA, Subi and now Optus) even though the three grounds are quite different.

Nice try at trolling and trying to diminish the record of sustained success the eagle have compiled."

Was half-inclined to post this back with Richmond substituted for WC, Melbourne for Freo, MCG for Perth grounds etc.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
"Richmond fans carry on as if home ground advantage is something that has been given to us by the AFL.

West coast having a strong home record is to do with having good players, good coaches and good fan engagement.

Fremantle have played at the same ground we have played for the last 25 years and yet don’t have the same record as the eagles. So the idea that our great record in playing finals is because of home ground is not rooted in logic. You can’t use a constant (Fremantle and west coast playing at the same grounds) to explain a variable (west coast playing finals most years and Fremantle not). Not to mention that west coast strong home record is constant across all the WA grounds they have played on (WACA, Subi and now Optus) even though the three grounds are quite different.

Nice try at trolling and trying to diminish the record of sustained success the eagle have compiled."

Was half-inclined to post this back with Richmond substituted for WC, Melbourne for Freo, MCG for Perth grounds etc.

half inclined? You should have!

This is WCE (and Cats) most stupid point, either HGA is an advantage giving them a leg up during H&A or it’s not and they can stop sooking about MCG granny. Can’t have it both ways.

LC_15

2017, 2019 and 2020
Mar 9, 2001
Dans Le Merde!.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
"PROVE I'M WRONG" now that's some really, mega ******* dumb arse brain power being displayed there.

No. Prove you're right you ******* moron.
I would have to be clubbed in the head every day from birth and have the brain activity of a euthanized sloth to get to the level of stupidity that dickhead has.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Come on mate... I've spent a lot of time over in the west with work and they slag us over here in the east just as much as we slag them off,, it's called interstate banter and it happens between every state... Get off your high horse
If I called you unAustralian I'd expect you to get pretty pissy too mate. As I said I'm happy with banter about footy teams and oppo supporters in a salt thread on Big footy.

But imply that I'm unAustralian because I live and work in WA and you'd get my foot up your ass quick smart. I didn't like it nor the tone of the posts which went beyond footy banter so I said so.

Anyway, I got down off my high horse and liked all the replies I got from those guys. No harm done. All good. I said what I wanted to say.

Cheers and beers from WA.

Roy5254

Draftee
Sep 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Collingwood people should be happy that they've moved ahead of Melbourne, Adelaide and Essendon since last year's CD list.
I only post occasionally on BF but God I love reading this thread. Can some of these Collingwood people be just taking the p..... (surely) ? or are they just not all there ?
There’s one floating around who is always talking about Roy Morgan and Collingwood being bigger than us etc etc for gods sake.. so entertaining !!

Clay1885

Senior List
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
It makes me laugh when people come out and say IF this team beat that team and IF that team didn’t lose the result would have been different. Pretty sure you could look at every season and say the same thing. Doesn’t change the history books. Richmond 2019 premiers, opposition supporters can go EAD!!!

Not premiership salt but we all love to laugh at Geelong and nobody would see it in the TAN now that it’s a terrible thread.

bahahaha...not sure why he touched it tbh. Unless it’s his.

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
There has been plenty of salt on social media the last couple of days regarding the articles written about Rance being a new recruit and to a lesser extent Pickett. The amount of people that fail to see how brilliant a player Alex Rance has been makes me sick. The bloke is a lord.
Some WCE fan on the main board reckons Nic Nat is better than Rance :$

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

This dude needs to see the free kick chart again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back