Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
I hope if we win next year we have the hardest draw, most travel, worst umpiring/ etc, so when we lift the cup, no one can complain. All they will be able to do is watch as the best team gets what they deserve.

I hope if we win next year we have the hardest draw, most travel, worst umpiring/ etc, so when we lift the cup, no one can complain. All they will be able to do is watch as the best team gets what they deserve.
We have had the worst of the umpiring for 3 yrs now not that it has hurt us. the nuffies will still find something to whinge about.
Our success grinding other ppl's gears is music to our ears.

We have had the worst of the umpiring for 3 yrs now not that it has hurt us. the nuffies will still find something to whinge about.
Our success grinding other ppl's gears is music to our ears.
I should clarify. I mean, even worse umpiring to the point that no-one can say we were favourites. I loooooovvveee the salt but imagine the ******* look on everyone who has had a whinge over our recent success when they have to swallow their pride and all the things they have said so they can admit that we are a great team and have earnt our success. That utter abysmal defeat from oppo dickhead is what I want. Right now they still have fight, they are defiant, they question us. How ******* dare they. They will be forced to bow at the altar of Richmond and beg for forgiveness for ever doubting us and trying to lessen our achievements. I don't want the w***ers to have any pathetic straws left to grasp at because right now they are the only things stopping oppo fans from crumbling under the weight of Richmond's greatness.

I should clarify. I mean, even worse umpiring to the point that no-one can say we were favourites. I loooooovvveee the salt but imagine the ******* look on everyone who has had a whinge over our recent success when they have to swallow their pride and all the things they have said so they can admit that we are a great team and have earnt our success. That utter abysmal defeat from oppo dickhead is what I want. Right now they still have fight, they are defiant, they question us. How ******* dare they. They will be forced to bow at the altar of Richmond and beg for forgiveness for ever doubting us and trying to lessen our achievements. I don't want the w***ers to have any pathetic straws left to grasp at because right now they are the only things stopping oppo fans from crumbling under the weight of Richmond's greatness.

why?

we lost the best defender in the game this year and threads were started with glee that we couldn’t win it now.

Now it’s the end of the season and we’re premiers and Rance isn’t counted as an out, nor are Graham, Stack and Higgins.

We apparently never travel, and our win at the Gabba doest exist

We were gifted a grand final against 6th, ignoring that we beat every team from 1-6 in the last 10 weeks, including 2nd twice, despite the fact Brissy learnt more from the first loss against us. And also that we only played 6th cos Cats, WCE, Lions and Pies all choked important games that had nothing to do with us.

Also playing a debutante was arrogant and disrespectful, but don’t acknowledge our choices were him or a first year player who had only played 5 games and had a significant ankle injury. Not to mention ignore the injury to Graham that forced the change.

So again I ask, why? We could win a PF without Dusty, Rance and Cotch in Perth, with a free kick count of 27-11 in WCE favour and these morons would still spout conspiracies to avoid admitting we’re a good side.

Instead enjoy the salt and realise these miserable morons are just delusional and laugh at them. It’s why we have this thread.

2017 salt was great as they were saying it was a fluke, and Adelaide were the best team and oppo supporters asking for a best of 3 grand Final.

2019 salt is great and somehow more saltier as the oppo supporters are spewing conspiracy theories and basically saying we're no good. apparently Adelaide were a s**t team in 2017 now, so we got lucky....

I was having a chat to a girl at work and was talking some footy, asked who she goes for (saints) asked me who i supported, and then she said "They're getting a bit overconfident" (Richmond) i was just in disbelief.

Long may the salt continue!

2017 salt was great as they were saying it was a fluke, and Adelaide were the best team and oppo supporters asking for a best of 3 grand Final.

2019 salt is great and somehow more saltier as the oppo supporters are spewing conspiracy theories and basically saying we're no good. apparently Adelaide were a s**t team in 2017 now, so we got lucky....

I was having a chat to a girl at work and was talking some footy, asked who she goes for (saints) asked me who i supported, and then she said "They're getting a bit overconfident" (Richmond) i was just in disbelief.

Ironic from a Saints supporter. My coworker Saint supporter, who is usually quite neutral with their future success, was jumping around this week like a 5 year old when the cake gets brought out.

why?

we lost the best defender in the game this year and threads were started with glee that we couldn’t win it now.

Now it’s the end of the season and we’re premiers and Rance isn’t counted as an out, nor are Graham, Stack and Higgins.

We were gifted a grand final against 6th, ignoring that we beat every team from 1-6 in the last 10 weeks, including 2nd twice, despite the fact Brissy learnt more from the first loss against us. And also that we only played 6th cos Cats, WCE, Lions and Pies all choked important games that had nothing to do with us.

Also playing a debutante was arrogant and disrespectful, but don’t acknowledge our choices were him or a first year player who had only played 5 games and had a significant ankle injury. Not to mention ignore the injury to Graham that forced the change.

So again I ask, why? We could win a PF without Dusty, Rance and Cotch in Perth, with a free kick count of 27-11 in WCE favour and these morons would still spout conspiracies to avoid admitting we’re a good side.

Instead enjoy the salt and realise these miserable morons are just delusional and laugh at them. It’s why we have this thread.
I literally explained why.

I do ******* love the salt. But it's very base. Its basic bitch s**t "oh you angry, me happy oh oh" I'm also not saying no we shouldn't love the salt.

You don't need to go through the points or justify the tigers to me.

I'm saying, and seems like people don't understand it, but if they have nothing to complain about in a Richmond win, the salt will be REAL salt. Not this pedestrian table salt s**t. Everyone will look like this.
giphy (1).gif
(the phone being any last arguments they had)
KNOWING they are wrong. Right now, a lot of them believe their own s**t, which I don't care about because we won, but imagine if that last final crutch of theirs was kicked out from them. That defeated salt is what I want.

When I see people salty about it now, I love it. It's delicious. But would be more so if THEY know their wrong too. Which will cause the morons incapable of admitting fault to double down on their salt. It's a win win. Richmond win another flag and the salt becomes less surface level.

I've only seen two GFs and the salt is amazing and something I've never felt as a supporter. Now I want more.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I've loved the salt. But we deserve even more.

why?

Put a bit more simply.

I'm well aware these morons are delusional. I'd like to rob them of their delusions so they have to face a yellow and black reality.

I literally explained why.

I do ******* love the salt. But it's very base. Its basic bitch s**t "oh you angry, me happy oh oh" I'm also not saying no we shouldn't love the salt.

You don't need to go through the points or justify the tigers to me.

I'm saying, and seems like people don't understand it, but if they have nothing to complain about in a Richmond win, the salt will be REAL salt. Not this pedestrian table salt s**t. Everyone will look like this.
View attachment 767973
(the phone being any last arguments they had)
KNOWING they are wrong. Right now, a lot of them believe their own s**t, which I don't care about because we won, but imagine if that last final crutch of theirs was kicked out from them. That defeated salt is what I want.

When I see people salty about it now, I love it. It's delicious. But would be more so if THEY know their wrong too. Which will cause the morons incapable of admitting fault to double down on their salt. It's a win win. Richmond win another flag and the salt becomes less surface level.

I've only seen two GFs and the salt is amazing and something I've never felt as a supporter. Now I want more.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I've loved the salt. But we deserve even more.
I think deep down they know they are wrong. They are just upset Richmond who they don't rate has won the the flag. They are just trying to convince themselves that we don't deserve the flags more than anything. It's not about being right with them, it's about winning the argument.

The main reason why a lot of supporters don't rate us is because we have been so poor for so long that in their mind we are always supposed to be a poor team and winning a flag has turned their reality upside down. Put simply Richmond winning a few premierships have broke them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might throw this one in the mix, as you'll see there is more whingeing about our fixture yet no alternative offered up despite being asked more than once to offer a solution. it never ends & it's fantastic! Check the convo after the initial comment

Hawthorn bloke getting a bit fragile.
No one has said we have done more than their three peat but they’re always chirping up about it.
And he’s the one that mentioned arrogance 😂

Lol overconfident , what does she want the club and fans to do ?? Go into a mourning pattern because we won another flag .Saints fan , just tell her she will never see a flag in her life time.

Oppos just can't handle the biggest club in the land coming out of it's sleep and the realization that we will dominate the comp for the next decade

But But, the Swans supporters are telling us that they are the biggest club, the same pollster that said we will have PM Shorten told them so

Haha I forgot about that! Imagine these flogs sitting thru another bollocking of GWS to make it 2 out of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back