Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
does this moron not understand the Prelim was OUR home game not thiers as we had won our Qualifying Final & they had lost thiers?
The best part was ...... prior to this years finals series, the cats from the coach, players and supporters threw another dummy spit having to play a first up home final at the G.

They lose to the pies, win against west coast and then lose to the almighty ..... it’s interesting to note that the cats played in 2 finals at the G prior to facing the almighty who had played away and had a week off ..... our first final was at the G against a team with two weeks of 2019 finals experience and somehow they forgot how to play there ...... Gold.

I think from here on ...... we should push for all home finals at punt road, knowing it will never happen but give our supporters a good laugh!!

Hawks mates telling me 2 flags in 3 years is not an era.
An era is a span of time ....... the tigers over the last 3 years (span of time) have been the most dominant AFL team (fact).

Tell your mate he can call it what he likes, but the tigers have been fantastic, dominant, all conquering, outstanding, crushing, devastating, premiers, almighty and devoured everything in its path.

Over the same era (span of time) Hawthorn have been poor, inferior, weak, disappointing, clutching at straws, not in the same ballpark and have been the tigers bunnies.

Oh ..... also tell him to get a LIFE!!

Surely this bloke ain't all there.
Its in the bay so can't take it that serious Da Wurst Premiers....

His worst premiers.
View attachment 768423
View attachment 768420
View attachment 768422

Smashed the Cats 3 times in 2018. They beat us in 2019 as we had a VFL side that day and then we finished them off easily in the 2019 Prelim. I can understand the saltiness. No doubt the scats just don't know how do get over their constant finals failures. Starting to sound like colonwood supporters. They need to cling on to something, no matter how far fetched..

Hawthorn bloke getting a bit fragile.
No one has said we have done more than their three peat but they’re always chirping up about it.
And he’s the one that mentioned arrogance 😂
They always beat thier chest over that & good on them too. but the 2 straight sets exits in 4 yrs now really gets them going. Some of thier fans seem to think they are still in the window.

Last edited:
An era is a span of time ....... the tigers over the last 3 years (span of time) have been the most dominant AFL team (fact).

Tell your mate he can call it what he likes, but the tigers have been fantastic, dominant, all conquering, outstanding, crushing, devastating, premiers, almighty and devoured everything in its path.

Over the same era (span of time) Hawthorn have been poor, inferior, weak, disappointing, clutching at straws, not in the same ballpark and have been the tigers bunnies.

Oh ..... also tell him to get a LIFE!!
agree, i define an "era" as a period of dominance also, 10 more wins that anyone else over 3 yrs is hard to deny even for the most salty Richmond haters out there. they give it a decent crack tho.

lol All this wooooohoooing about Egirls and Kelly , have oppos and media forgotten we have 1 Marlion Pickett to come into our team with a full pre season, 1 Alex Rance to come back into our team, 1 Sydney Stack to come back into our team.
And Jack! Jack Graham!
Hell I forgot Ross too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oppos just can't handle the biggest club in the land coming out of it's sleep and the realization that we will dominate the comp for the next decade.
That is the big fear!
100,000+ members again!
Another GF win!
No end in sight for the poor buggers!!! :)

I hope if we win next year we have the hardest draw, most travel, worst umpiring/ etc, so when we lift the cup, no one can complain. All they will be able to do is watch as the best team gets what they deserve.
Unfortunately it won’t happen ...... as reigning PREMIERS ........ our draw is the easiest of ANY team.

We play no-one above us in 2019 lol

What I’m most happy about in 2019 is that everyone, apart from tiger supporters, have the view that the 2019 GF was a poor matchup and poor viewing.

Well for me it was the best game I’ve ever been to ...... we pumped the giants and in doing so destroyed everyone’s day that tuned wanting the tigers to lose.

Friends that barrack for teams other than the tigers are over footy ...... for me I’m over the moon and have great delight in reminding them how great the GF was ....... my only complaint watching the replay is that we should have won by another 50 points!!

Not across how to do it but there is plenty of scope for a "Hitler finds out Geelong didn't win the flag after being 11-2 at the bye" or "Hitler finds out Geelong lost the prelim after looking like the game was won at half time" clip. even a "laughing man talks about the new rules failing to stop Richmond as they go on to thier biggest Grand Final win in Club history" clip would suffice, Hitler finding out the new rules failed to stop Richmond (directed towards SHocking & Whateley) or all of the above i don't mind ;) ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back