Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I don't remember the celebrations of the last two Colonwood flags. Prior to that, none of us were born. I remember the 80, 17 and 19 very well. Particularly 17 and 19, as we had an entire street, correction, suburb, closed down. 2010 Colonwood had the local centrelinks closed down. the 2018 "celebration" of their Preliminship was burning Tiger scarfs and I remember a toothless bogon urinating on a child's' backpack. "Dignity" and "Colonwood" = The definition of "Mutually Exclusive".

As long as the hate continues, we are still the better club, regardless of membership numbers, attendance figures etc etc.. Keep em coming minnows !
I recall seeing a video of Joffa burning a Tigers flag or jumper (don't recall which) but they were carrying on like they'd won the flag, which made thier epic choke the week after all the more enjoyable.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I find it ironic that they label us arrogant, for enjoying our premiership, while also releasing a documentary (called from the inside out) to celebrate beating us in a prelim final last year. This was despite the fact that they lost the grand final to an interstate team after giving up a five goal lead the following week. Their ‘prelimship’ is a joke yet it’s their best accomplishment since Buckley tookover as coach
It's ironic they still hang it on us over the '18 Prelim loss despite the fact they did the same thing this yr....

Jono_Hain97

All Australian
Dec 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Carlton supporters still hurting over Grigg’s departure and the Grand final result

Attachments

• 671FD7EA-57C2-42AC-BA2D-C797300EF282.png
    671FD7EA-57C2-42AC-BA2D-C797300EF282.png
    841.1 KB · Views: 236
  • FF84A108-8FE6-49E0-8D45-277519528426.png
    FF84A108-8FE6-49E0-8D45-277519528426.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 225

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This West Coast supporter is really pissed off with the Tigers. Enjoy:

Are you so utterly one sided and blind that you can't, for even a single second, consider another persons point of view? Considering the behaviour of Richmond fans following the 2019 GF, I actually find that impossible.

For interstate sides, HGA isn't just tied to which ground you play at - it also includes the state we play in. If we could play 17 games in WA, we'd take that in a heartbeat. I've constantly stated this point on the MB, but there isn't a single goddamn Richmond fan on here who can even comprehend this; all I've been told is that I'm jealous or whatever bullshit you pull up to justify the fact that many question the legitimacy of your flags. And this is all ignoring the fact that you got 7 consecutive games at the MCG - how can you just brush this aside and call it completely fair?

I came to understand why you all acted like complete ******* animals after 2017, and I guess you were justified. It was absolute torture on this website, but fair enough. However, now, you come on here, after winning a flag against a club that had travelled for 3 weeks straight, when you yourselves didn't travel for 3 months, with a player who you shoplifted off a team that is struggling to justify their existence, and you claim that it is the "hardest earned in the history of our game"? Look at yourself in the mirror, mate. If you can't see how arrogant, self righteous and f’ed that comment is, for team who won the flag 2 years ago, then I'm sure you can get a sense of why most AFL fans hate your disgusting fanbase more than any other in the league.

You're actions and comments reflect how people view your club. Have some self awareness, for fu**s sake.

😂 Nice......What thread?
I was feeling a bit bored one day and found this thread, so I stirred the pot a bit.
Well, the reactions were priceless.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
This West Coast supporter is really pissed off with the Tigers. Enjoy:

i love the hypocrisy of us only having one point of view and refusing to acknowledge another. We’d love an extra 4 games of genuine HGA and only play our home games at the MCG but unfortunately the system isn’t set up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back