Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Jono_Hain97

All Australian
Dec 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Ropable West coast supporter still scarred by the 2019 finals series

Attachments

• 24C1EB26-6F9C-4ED9-8728-CB8B81B61B5C.png
    24C1EB26-6F9C-4ED9-8728-CB8B81B61B5C.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 210
  • 45979C6D-B856-4491-A4D2-8D8810CB768C.png
    45979C6D-B856-4491-A4D2-8D8810CB768C.png
    142 KB · Views: 205
  • E7728CFA-A49E-47A4-BD1C-031F7758EEC3.png
    E7728CFA-A49E-47A4-BD1C-031F7758EEC3.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
Sorry bro , I'm going to keep responding with the intention of inflaming , provoking and ruining their whole day...

I'm 52 years of age , sure I should know better , turn the other cheek and just bask in the glory that has been 2017-19 , but you know what ,FK THEM !!

All of my teen and adult life prior to this magnificent period revolved around being preached to by Druggies , Blues Hawks , pies( THE MYTH CLUB) and cats 'experts' . it WAS REVOLTING. No more for this fat , balding , mid life crisised , erectile dysfunctional , blood pressure medication and anti anxiety tablet taking relic . Im into them boots and all. Nothing better than signing off on the post with ' Richmond 2019 AFL premiers : Deal with it '.
Best post I've read all year... 100% spot on
They deserve no peace after all the decades of s**t we copped... F@#k. Em

Do the Dew

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2019
Stuart Dew's Gut
AFL Club
Richmond
Just keeps digging.

Also the lack of intelligence on social media posts can be astounding. Somehow we'd drop into 5th if WC had beaten Hawks (guess he's forgetting Collingwood). Similar to (Koch I think?) being bemused that we got a home prelim against Geelong even though they finished higher on the ladder (guessing he conveniently forgot about Finals week 1).

Barnard

All Australian
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
There has been plenty of salt on social media the last couple of days regarding the articles written about Rance being a new recruit and to a lesser extent Pickett. The amount of people that fail to see how brilliant a player Alex Rance has been makes me sick. The bloke is a lord.

There has been plenty of salt on social media the last couple of days regarding the articles written about Rance being a new recruit and to a lesser extent Pickett. The amount of people that fail to see how brilliant a player Alex Rance has been makes me sick. The bloke is a lord.
That fist in the grand final that lead to jacks first goal. No mortal would have got near that.

That’s right only two current players. Lord Rance and lord grimes. 😃😃😃

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Spend 5 minutes in WA and you'll realise. They don't even really consider themselves Australian and it's always "over easts" fault.
There is a very large cohort of Tigers fans living in WA actually, which makes what you've said quite stupid. You just insulted all of us. Maybe take the Melbourne goggles off once in a while mate. Richmond might be based in Victoria but our fans are everywhere you self entitled git.

Last edited:

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Gawd. Should put more energy into keeping the shops open past 5.00 pm.
I can't believe you're that stupid that you think everyone in WA is an Eagles supporter. If ignorance is bliss you must be deliriously happy. By all means bag Eagles fans as they are the pits. But bag where I live and it just makes you look like an ass. A big open one.

I can't believe you're that stupid that you think everyone in WA is an Eagles supporter. If ignorance is bliss you must be deliriously happy. By all means bag Eagles fans as they are the pits. But bag where I live and it just makes you look like an ass. A big open one.

Calm down dude, you’re embarrassing yourself

There is a very large cohort of Tigers fans living in WA actually, which makes what you've said quite stupid. You just insulted all of us. Maybe take the Melbourne goggles off once in a while mate. Richmond might be based in Victoria but our fans are everywhere you self entitled git.

I lived in WA for years (Perth, Bunbury) and worked all over the NW and goldfields. Same s**t wherever I went.

But it's ok I'd still buy you a beer.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Ummm gee Mark Wyley, umm let be dissect your rant.
You say
1. If Eagles beat hawks they finish 2nd
2. Richmond drop to 5th
3. Richmond play eagles in perth in prelim if i read him right.

I say

1. Even if you reverse the round 23 result 105-67 eagles way you still finish behind Brisbane so you finish 3rd
2. ******* LOL, we finish 4th you clown.
3. Good chance you play Richmond in prelim at MCG

* people are dumb,

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyhow getting back to the salt.... on main board Carlton supporters getting into the blue sky hype. Apparently after RANCE COTCHIN Jack and Grimes retire we are going to fall 'off a cliff'... I DID SAY WE'D JUST RECURIT Cripps , c Curnow and Weitering as we needed depth players....

Seriously , looking forward to Carltons year more than Richmond's . Blue sky's , nothing but Blue skys….

Go CATTERS

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Just keeps digging.

Also the lack of intelligence on social media posts can be astounding. Somehow we'd drop into 5th if WC had beaten Hawks (guess he's forgetting Collingwood). Similar to (Koch I think?) being bemused that we got a home prelim against Geelong even though they finished higher on the ladder (guessing he conveniently forgot about Finals week 1).
jealousy makes ppl do & say stupid things. tho i am beginning to think they are just stupid to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back