Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
“DON’T GO AND BLOODY PLAY FOR RICHMOND!”: HOW HOMELESS MAN ALERTED MOORE OF TIGER LINKS

Collingwood defender Darcy Moore has revealed he was made aware of reports linking him to Richmond by a homeless man on Smith Street.

Moore, who is out of contract at season’s end, told SEN’s Bob and Andy he googled his own name to find out what the man was talking about.

“It doesn’t really affect me much on a personal level (the speculation) other than you start walking down the street and you get people telling you not to leave,” Moore said.

“That was actually how I found out about it (Richmond rumours); I was walking down Smith Street … there’s a bloke there who sleeps rough on Smith Street and he actually yelled out to me, ‘Don’t go and bloody play for Richmond!’ and I was like, ‘Oh god’.

“And then I’ve got to go pull out my phone and google myself and work out what the hell he is talking about.

“It happens basically every time I come out of contract. I get spotted in a different suburb and then all of a sudden I’m getting traded. It’s something that I’m used to.”

Moore, 24, says negotiations with Collingwood are going “really smoothly” and is optimistic a deal will be done soon.

“I’m someone that likes to be involved (in contract negotiations),” he said.

“Obviously, these decisions require a lot of thought and you have to consider a lot of different areas of your life and your career.

“In this particular situation, the club has had a lot to work through this pre-season. I’m pretty open about it and not really in a hurry and from all reports the process is going really smoothly with the club.

"I’m sure it will happen in no time.”

Moore will line up for Victoria in Friday night’s State of Origin bushfire relief match against the All-Stars.

“DON’T GO AND BLOODY PLAY FOR RICHMOND!”: HOW HOMELESS MAN ALERTED MOORE OF TIGER LINKS

Collingwood defender Darcy Moore has revealed he was made aware of reports linking him to Richmond by a homeless man on Smith Street.

Moore, who is out of contract at season’s end, told SEN’s Bob and Andy he googled his own name to find out what the man was talking about.

“It doesn’t really affect me much on a personal level (the speculation) other than you start walking down the street and you get people telling you not to leave,” Moore said.

“That was actually how I found out about it (Richmond rumours); I was walking down Smith Street … there’s a bloke there who sleeps rough on Smith Street and he actually yelled out to me, ‘Don’t go and bloody play for Richmond!’ and I was like, ‘Oh god’.

“And then I’ve got to go pull out my phone and google myself and work out what the hell he is talking about.

“It happens basically every time I come out of contract. I get spotted in a different suburb and then all of a sudden I’m getting traded. It’s something that I’m used to.”

Moore, 24, says negotiations with Collingwood are going “really smoothly” and is optimistic a deal will be done soon.

“Obviously, these decisions require a lot of thought and you have to consider a lot of different areas of your life and your career.

“In this particular situation, the club has had a lot to work through this pre-season. I’m pretty open about it and not really in a hurry and from all reports the process is going really smoothly with the club.

Moore will line up for Victoria in Friday night’s State of Origin bushfire relief match against the All-Stars.

#loltombrowne

Derwayne had Dal Santo on while driving in to work, he asked Dal if he was from overseas which jumper would he like to buy, when he answered Richmonds Derwayne was melting & said "the hoops not unique enough for you?" he then went on to say he likes Pies jumper yet Hawks & Norf have the same design as they do....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 6 things we learned article was a classic, it totally ignored the injury count we had.

v the pies: rance was gone so the backline was a structual mess learning about life after Rance, Jack stuffed his hand in that match also.
v the giants: backline still learning, no Rance, no jack, cotch goes down with a hammy and shorty with a bung elbow.
v the scats: please, the way every flog carried on about that match was embarrassing.

here is said learned column by Dinny the dummy

1. Richmond won't win the flag
Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash. This Tigers side has turned it on in stages, but ultimately, looks a cut below the competition's elite. - Dinny Navaratnam
Who could forget Parrots "sliding doors" after Rance went down...
"If there's no Rance... then "there's no premiership, Tigers gets your heads around that"

I see Moore is now getting career advice from the same bloke that gives Nafan his coaching tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back