Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

This conspiracy theory about Cotchin's injury on the Main Board to avoid the Hub is hilarious.... why does it always come from people who live in the West?

gold from kaneo

“I think it’s all a little bit too hard for them,” he said on SEN’s Whateley.

“Are they as desperate as some of the other teams who haven’t tasted that success?

“You might think it’s pretty harsh because they’ve just had a significant win against Melbourne at the MCG through some adversity and injuries, but just watching them there’s not the hunger that there has been.

“It appears to me that they’ve come back in their intensity and their will to do everything that it takes to sacrifice what you need to win the flag.”

Cornes named a handful of reasons why the challenges for Damien Hardwick’s side could now be overwhelming.

“You couple that with significant injuries. This Prestia injury is going to be significant. How significant for their best player last year remains to be seen,” he added.

“Same with Nankervis and they’ve got some issues in the ruck regardless. Cotchin has done another hamstring, this is a pattern now for the captain.

“Players out of form, a couple of players not able to join the hub and we understand why. Not playing in front of crowds and away from the MCG.

“It just feels to me like the challenges are just building and they are now insurmountable for Richmond where I don’t think they can win the premiership this year.

“I can’t see them competing with the hungry teams. When it comes to the business end and you have to sacrifice everything you need to… And that’s not a criticism by any means. I understand that it’s tough to stay up for four years in a row. I just think there are going to be some teams go past them this year.

“It’s a massive challenge but maybe there’s that school of thought that, ‘Hang on, we’ll show you. We’ve done it before and we’ve still got some quality in there’. But for me, it’s more of a gut-feel just watching them that there’s not the hunger and there’s been warning signs from an effort level, a form level and the challenges that they’ve faced.

“They appear to be the team that’s been most affected by the uncertainty of this year.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Croc Media have been given the memo from CEO and human blog Hutchy to shut down any Tiger Premiership talk. We're literally one game and percentage off 3rd spot with Syd & Norf to come but nup, cant win it, got injuries, lost the drive and too negative. Just rebrand SEN K-Rock and be done with it Hutch

Kane Cornes on SEN revelling in the fact he has ruled out the Tigers for 2020 flag contentions. Honestly don't know how the Tigers have head f’ed him so bad but he cannot handle our success.
he's more about provocation and self promotion than footy smarts. oxygen thief.

Croc Media have been given the memo from CEO and human blog Hutchy to shut down any Tiger Premiership talk. We're literally one game and percentage off 3rd spot with Syd & Norf to come but nup, cant win it, got injuries, lost the drive and too negative. Just rebrand SEN K-Rock and be done with it Hutch
Funnily enough, that might be some fuel for the motivation fire that we might be lacking at the moment.
I'll take any ammo we can get to fire up the boys, keep it coming nothing could be better for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back