Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Here is the thing with West Coast supporters. You could design a fixture where every Melbourne team plays the interstate clubs at their home grounds and they would still bitch and moan that it is unfair that the Melbourne clubs don't travel as much as them. They never seem to understand that every advantage is seemingly offset. Have to travel = More home ground advantage.

Additionally, I decided to go back through the Free kick counts on AFL Tables. Since 1987 they have only lost the overall free kick count in a season 8 times. I really think they have complex because they are the biggest fish in a tiny pond over on the west coast.

if this campaigner bothered to do his research he'd find we only played 6 MCG games in the first 16 rounds, I think 3 of these didn't have a home ground advantage as was against other G teams. This included Perth, Sydney, Carrara, 2x Adelaide and a bunch at Shitihad which we'd notoriously been s**t at. That is probably one of the worst stretches of AFL fixturing theres ever been. Seems more like the AFL was trying to have us out of the finals race by rd17...or was their own media saying we were done for the year after our injuries and the dusty suspension around round 4-5 just a coincidence 🤔

This statement is up there with some of the most delusional, obsessed and downright concerning comments I’ve read on this forum.
The bloke is literally advocating making up stories and whinging as much as possible to get his way, if this poster is over the age of 10 I have grave concerns for his/her mental health.
And if the AFL did reward whinging, west coast would’ve won 24 consecutive flags. Man what a twat
It's basically what the media have been attempting all yr on us

Here is the thing with West Coast supporters. You could design a fixture where every Melbourne team plays the interstate clubs at their home grounds and they would still b*tch and moan that it is unfair that the Melbourne clubs don't travel as much as them. They never seem to understand that every advantage is seemingly offset. Have to travel = More home ground advantage.

Additionally, I decided to go back through the Free kick counts on AFL Tables. Since 1987 they have only lost the overall free kick count in a season 8 times. I really think they have complex because they are the biggest fish in a tiny pond over on the west coast.
With the 22 game fixture this yr we'd only get 6 games with a genuine home round advantage, in thier world we have a huge home ground advantage when we play Pies/Hawks/Dees etc....
They get 10 of these games as do all Interstate sides

Whilst not knowing if any of them are actually your kids.

There's a pretty bad joke that can be used to denigrate people from wherever...

There's a woman from X (as I first heard it, it was Tasmania) who has five sons, all of them named "John."

Somebody asked her if that doesn't get a bit confusing.

"No, not really." she replied, "Actually, it's kind of convenient. When I want them to come for breakfast I just shout 'John, come to breakfast.' When I want them to brush their teeth I just shout 'John, brush your teeth." When I want them to get into the car for school I just shout 'John, get into the car for school.'"

"Yes, but, what if you don't want all of them? What if you just want one of them to do something?"

"Oh, in that case I just use their last name."

Ta ding!

I hope there's some West Coast lurkers reading this.

I lived in WA on and off for about 6 years and this kind of whining is what you get day in day out: It's always someone else's fault. The Freo supporters are always a bit more nuanced but generally with this kind of hang dog vibe who know their lot in life is to be one of the s**t teams. They are always a lot more reasonable.

On the other hand, West Coast have this sanctimonious "north of the river" air about themselves and believe that that someone "over east" is always out to get them, to rip them off, to cheat them out of winning the flag every year. It's pathetic really. I mean if they want to whinge about clubs getting looked after they have short memories, like being the original plastic soulless club (where is "west coast" exactly? Oh that's right, they didn't have the balls to move Perth from the WAFL to VFL), and they were gifted those 90s flags due to ridiculously generous draft concessions (and steroids). Oh but it's all the VFL's fault.

If they had half a brain they'd know that Richmond got shafted at the start of that season, and in any case, in both our flag years we only finished 3rd.

They simply cannot comprehend home ground advantage when every home game except against Freo is a genuine advantage (look at the free kick differential). Yeah they cop it when they travel but here's the kicker (and I can't believe it has to be pointed out), Victorian teams don't get the same home game advantage when playing other Victorian clubs.

Lastly, Richmond was reamed for years by the AFL. Plus we bottomed out when GWS got all the draft concessions and we had to eat a s**t sandwich. Essendon (the drug cheats that the AFL tried to protect) and Collingwood (who never travel) are the ones that get the preferential treatment. Not us!

* those ignorant and bitter try hard supporters of the original plastic team. We'll s**t on you again if you make it that far.

Last edited:
takes a village to raise a child :)

and it sounds like the West has produced plenty of village idiots

It’s just Perth mate. Most people here mistake being a state patriot with being an eagles fan. Generally they have * all idea about football and only tend to watch the eagles.

You’ll meet a few genuine footy followers but most of them are just the type of flag waving, knuckle dragging xenophobic bogans you’d expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annoys me how many dumbarse footy fans think every player is either a star or a spud.
Yeah in reality most teams have between maybe 2 - 5 genuine stars the rest are role players
Not saying that the guys who aren’t the stars are s**t or anything but when you break lists down to basic numbers that’s just how it pans out

Yeah in reality most teams have between maybe 2 - 5 genuine stars the rest are role players
Not saying that the guys who aren’t the stars are sh*t or anything but when you break lists down to basic numbers that’s just how it pans out

then you have teams like the druggies who have no genuine stars currently, just 40-odd b-d graders

Put our list up and assume they are all fit. Give Adelaide pick 1 through to Port Adelaide pick 17 and I reckon every side could find a starter for a final next week. Sure, it's easy for Adelaide, North etc, but even Brisbane and Port would be tempted by the likes of Baker or Short or Broad (who isn't in our starting 22 atm).

E.G.
Adelaide - Dusty
North - Grimes
Hawthorn - Cotch (they need a decent leader)
Essendon - ...

FFS. Now Kane Cornes has gone fully nuclear and wants Dylan Grimes named (and presumably shamed) by the AFL as a "serial stager" and therefore not be awarded ANY free kicks !!!

Things are now fully out of control:

Kano now in full panic mode on behalf of Port ? Geez they are SO DESPERATE to win this year in their150th. Imagine the melts if they go out in straight sets ! Oops.

FFS. Now Kane Cornes has gone fully nuclear and wants Dylan Grimes named (and presumably shamed) by the AFL as a "serial stager" and therefore not be awarded ANY free kicks !!!

Kano now in full panic mode on behalf of Port ? Geez they are SO DESPERATE to win this year in their150th. Imagine the melts if they go out in straight sets ! Oops.

Cornes conveniently overlooks the fact that the last time Grimes was accused of staging the AFL tribunal found him not guilty. So, no, he doesn't have a track record.

Still, why should the football media allow facts to get in the way of a good story?

The club should sue the little the turd.

just a friendly reminder that scat fans are usually extra salty even if you are trying to be nice to them

Or this could be the motivator for you guys to play the salt game, gain salt from regular oppo poster 5 pts, gain salt from mod 20 pts , gain salt from mod and warning points after a non troll post 100 pts!

Warning: playing this game could get you banned from BF 🤣
Edit: just checked the poll and noticed scats were voted most saltiest , surprise surprise

Screenshot_20200914_054503_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_20200914_054513_com.android.chrome.png

Last edited:
"HoneyBadger35 said:
Brisbane at Metricon. Suns at the Gabba. Fluffed their way through both. Had the rest advantage on damn near every team in footy. Now they (and their fellow Vics) get more games at the G next year to compensate for not having as many this year. Meanwhile, three months in a row at the G in 2019 is fine and not worth evening out amongst the other clubs.

It's just set up for a handful of teams, and its staggering that people refute that."

Wet toast fan LOL this man actually is losing the plot hahahah, has about 100 conspiracy theories on us

SALT UPDATE:

hahahah omg sorry for the spam guys but * i got some salt catching up to do and s**t almost had a sodium overdoes witnessing the egurls oppo thread lolol

- some no life egirls fan making some excel spread sheet on which teams had the most days rest to show richmond always has unfair advantage over clubs waaa :(, what next we get an unfair advantage because our song is the best in the league?

- some poor eirls fan trying to cheer himself up saying that even if we win 3 flags in 4 years we will be "forgotten" anyway LOL

- wet toast get 5 games in 19 days = richmond's b gale somehow made the fixture himself

- wet toast fan wants clubs to quarantine for 2 week like prisoners so he can see his team win a final bc he knows the only chance they have is at wa
and believes its unreasonable that afl wont accept this generous 2 week quarantine request from WA premier mark mccoward

1600027971783.png
1600028058945.png
1600028247820.png
1600028268725.png

Attachments

• 1600028277470.png
    1600028277470.png
    79 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back