Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
LOOOL can see it now on whankleys show
"the state of the game has been a big topic of discussion and richmond has been the ultimate culprit of this poor defensive style. THerefore me and SHocking have came up with a rule that you must only have 10 tackles maximum inside your forward 50 for the whole game, and there is only allowed to be one player within 1m of the opposition player when he has possesison of the ball, this should open the game up and help geelol win".
I am staggered these rules failed on both counts. To open the game up & increase scoring - fail. To help Geelong win - epic fail!
Also staggered at the lack of media coverage at the 9 rule changes being a failure

I doesn't mean much - just that we've won more games in the last 3-4 years than other teams. We know that. It means our new guys got to ride the wave that the years of development by Cotchin, Rance, Jack etc made, and get the success without having to go through the hard work.

I think Selwood won 45 of his first 50 games.

hahaha exactly, its cooked af, its legit hilarious they can find the most left field ways to downplay our flags hahah, at the end of the day its a flag. obviously we know what theyll say if we win this year, itll be ASTRIX FLAG LOLOL (even though theyll gloat to sh*t if they won it). if we win three in a row itd be "worst ever three peat ever" which is basically saying you f’ed jen hawkins compared to miranda kerr. both still hot and both still wanted

Miranda Kerr has got teeth like a goblin. I'd still bone her but those teeth aren't getting anywhere near the sausage!

Oppos are quick to sook about our 3 years of dominance but completely forget our 35 years of misery.
can I tell you I havn't forgotten about those years and the way they treated us. It drives me to torment them and make their lives as miserable ( in a footy sense ) as I possible can. NO moment is ever lost on me. A nod of the head or just a wink of they eye infuriates some. Its so nice. Payback.

Always hungry but never humble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies frees difference to us works out they get on average 7 free kicks more than us a game. Every year they get looked after there should be an AFL investigation pronto!
I can understand the argument about game style etc being an influence on frees. But I think Collingwood tends to play a high pressure game style not that different from us, yet we are on opposite sides of the free kick differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back