Training 2019 preseason discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cougar000

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
Says subscribers only when I click the link.
This what Harmes said.
Harmes knows recruits such as Steven May will have a big impact next year, but in a week of training it has been Braydon Preuss who has caught his eye.

“May has been great, Kade Kolodjashnij has been outstanding and really impressive with his endurance and ball use, but big Preussy is a big boy. He is already challenging Max Gawn,” Harmes said. “There is no doubt we can play two rucks and it’s exciting to see what they can do together.”

Demon 16

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
This what Harmes said.
Harmes knows recruits such as Steven May will have a big impact next year, but in a week of training it has been Braydon Preuss who has caught his eye.

“May has been great, Kade Kolodjashnij has been outstanding and really impressive with his endurance and ball use, but big Preussy is a big boy. He is already challenging Max Gawn,” Harmes said. “There is no doubt we can play two rucks and it’s exciting to see what they can do together.”
I love Harmes but would prefer he puts his attention to his own form..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Well it was good to see Ronald Dale Barassi in Gosch's for the training today.
Great go see!

Wasn't there a time when he had his allegiance with Sydney, Carlton, Kangas and us? What changed? Because he seems through and through a Demon now. I don't remember him being so prominent at Melbourne games and functions etc. Great to see as he is our one and only true legend left.

MarcMaverick

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans
Great go see!

Wasn't there a time when he had his allegiance with Sydney, Carlton, Kangas and us? What changed? Because he seems through and through a Demon now. I don't remember him being so prominent at Melbourne games and functions etc. Great to see as he is our one and only true legend left.

I think its because the other three clubs that he played a pivotal role, be it as a player or coach, have something that we don't. An AFL Flag. Carlton in 95, North Melbourne 1996,99 and the Swans 2005,2012. I think that's the last thing on his AFL bucket list.

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I think its because the other three clubs that he played a pivotal role, be it as a player or coach, have something that we don't. An AFL Flag. Carlton in 95, North Melbourne 1996,99 and the Swans 2005,2012. I think that's the last thing on his AFL bucket list.
I’d say it’s because deep down Melbourne as always been his number 1 team. He grew up barracking for them his old man played for them and tragically dying at war the club and Norm Smith looked after him. Plus he won 6(?) flags with us.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I’d say it’s because deep down Melbourne as always been his number 1 team. He grew up barracking for them his old man played for them and tragically dying at war the club and Norm Smith looked after him. Plus he won 6(?) flags with us.
He's a Melbourne man. There aren't many more people as symbiotic with a place than Barass and Melbourne.

jhong

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
He gave it a crack , and I believe Slug and Barrassi set up the club for Northeys reign , where we were so close , but just couldn’t beat a pretty good hawks outfit when it counted .

Demon 16

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Great go see!

Nah and the end off his coaching days he’s always said he’s a Melbourne man.

Simon_Says

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
He's a Melbourne man. There aren't many more people as symbiotic with a place than Barass and Melbourne.
Hes in the same ilk as The other greats of that time; Bobby Davis, Jack Dyer, the old guy that presented sydney (or South Melb) their drought breaking flag in 05

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Hes in the same ilk as The other greats of that time; Bobby Davis, Jack Dyer, the old guy that presented sydney (or South Melb) their drought breaking flag in 05
Triple brownlow medallist Bob Skilton is who you are thinking of.

Top Bottom