TheCount

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Shameful, i'm sitll running on Wednesday and i'm not a pro
With that attitude you just might be!

I would actually imagine that it's got something to do with the players CBA. I believe they get 3 weeks off over Christmas/New Year, so the earlier they finish now, the earlier they start in January

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
anybody seen Hogans preseason so far? festivals every week now buckled on the floor at the 1 the other night haha
I could give 2 ****s what AFL players do in their spare time but good luck to him if he thinks that's gonna help him make it to the top of the tree

blitznu

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
I could give 2 ****s what AFL players do in their spare time but good luck to him if he thinks that's gonna help him make it to the top of the tree
just funny how never seen it while he was at melbourne yet every single weekend he has been buckled at something since going back to freo besides when he went home. bloke just went home to get ****** up and get paid. i never really rated him so onfield and off the campaigner has the wrong mentality of what it takes to reach the top. we won that trade its laughable how ******s were crying over it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Speaking of ... that picture of Hogan the AFL website has been rolling with since he left has really made me realise how punchable his face is
I was wondering if it was just me but that dopey look on him smug face makes me wanna hit the heavy bag a couple times. I hope may gives him an absoloute bath and if could leave him a couple ear massages, well id probably get a second membership

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
anybody seen Hogans preseason so far? festivals every week now buckled on the floor at the 1 the other night haha
Where did you see this?

just funny how never seen it while he was at melbourne yet every single weekend he has been buckled at something since going back to freo besides when he went home. bloke just went home to get ****** up and get paid. i never really rated him so onfield and off the campaigner has the wrong mentality of what it takes to reach the top. we won that trade its laughable how ******s were crying over it
I'm not surprised at all. I've seen him at places that I attend on weekends in Melbourne before. Places you don't want your star forward to be at mid season. Have a feeling this is part of the reason we let him go.

blitznu

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Where did you see this?

I'm not surprised at all. I've seen him at places that I attend on weekends in Melbourne before. Places you don't want your star forward to be at mid season. Have a feeling this is part of the reason we let him go.
a few of my mates see him out at everything they go to im not into drugs n festivals but they love that life obviously Hogan does as well. then his story on insta has him at different 1s then theres photo on melbourne demons uncensored facebook page buckled on the floor. yeah club would know a ****load more than we would know.

blitznu

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Genuinely shocked to be sitting here.
hahaha 1 of the few people i know who aint hooked on crack or downing caps most weekends. smoked dope when i was younger tried most drugs will have some coke rarely. my parents owned a hockshop(pawnbrokers) when i was younger so seen what drugs do to people. had 1 campaigner try hock their disabled kids wheelchair.

Dark Avenger

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
hahaha 1 of the few people i know who aint hooked on crack or downing caps most weekends. smoked dope when i was younger tried most drugs will have some coke rarely. my parents owned a hockshop(pawnbrokers) when i was younger so seen what drugs do to people. had 1 campaigner try hock their disabled kids wheelchair.
How much did your parents give him?

Dark Avenger

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
They didn't do it after their friend whos an expert at wheelchairs said it was worth **** all. Nah no way would they let that happen. It was also the mother so not a him although **** knows anymore with how ****** this world is becoming.
Wouldn't let it happen yet had friend who was an expert in a wheelchairs have a look to assess value. :p

Top Bottom