Training 2019 Preseason + Operations

For those who've had surgery before, was it a success?

• Yep! So glad I got it done. 100% symptom-free!

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Yes, mostly. Some symptoms have returned, but still better than prior to surgery

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, partially. It helped initially, but symptoms have returned similarly to the past

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, but there were some complications in the first few weeks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, I got extra pain/infection/bleeding, and didn't feel better

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

McPherson still recovering from groin soreness. How is that possible?

Looking forward to the mid-2019 announcement that it hasn't healed as expected and he now needs surgery.

We'll just be managing Brad through the early part of pre season, he has a few lingering soft tissue problems that we are confident will settle down by Christmas.

He'll go on to a restricted pre season in the new year and we're really hopeful he will be cherry ripe to complete a full mini pre season about R1.

We think he should be ready to hit the SANFL in R6. All going well he should be ready to go after the bye.
GOD round 6. WTF

Rehab should be done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So McPherson couldn’t even stand on the sidelines, handballing with the spectators.

I’m making an early call (based on the Brouch Experience), he will not play a game in 2019.

Still no explanation from the club about how a torn hammy turned into groin soreness :oops:.

We'll just be managing Brad through the early part of pre season, he has a few lingering soft tissue problems that we are confident will settle down by Christmas.

He'll go on to a restricted pre season in the new year and we're really hopeful he will be cherry ripe to complete a full mini pre season about R1.

We think he should be ready to hit the SANFL in R6. All going well he should be ready to go after the bye.

Is this serious?

I'm pretty much resigned to Brad not having any meaningful career game wise.

Be ready to play SANFL by round 6, good lord that sounds ominous.

Haha. Nice one

Great, ahead of schedule

Back