Training 2019 Preseason + Operations

For those who've had surgery before, was it a success?

• Yep! So glad I got it done. 100% symptom-free!

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Yes, mostly. Some symptoms have returned, but still better than prior to surgery

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Yes, partially. It helped initially, but symptoms have returned similarly to the past

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, but there were some complications in the first few weeks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No, I got extra pain/infection/bleeding, and didn't feel better

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So McPherson couldn’t even stand on the sidelines, handballing with the spectators.

I’m making an early call (based on the Brouch Experience), he will not play a game in 2019.

Still no explanation from the club about how a torn hammy turned into groin soreness :oops:.

He's unusual as his hammies start in his groins.

Oval at Cornerstone is better than most SANFL grounds. Isn't too bad up here today. Would have liked to have stopped and taken some pics, but had to get to work.
Yep, bloody good oval at Cornerstone (and picturesque to boot). My daughter goes to school there - came home tonight saying 'the Crows practiced on our oval today Dad'.

Me: 'Awesome, did you get a chance to watch?'
Her: 'Pfft. Boring'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that reported 3 year deal is true, then I hope there are some serious performance based triggers in it.
It would be a bargain basement deal youd imagine. I'm not terribly worried at this point, but if he turns up after Christmas in less than optimum shape he will spend the year in the 2s.

It would be a bargain basement deal youd imagine. I'm not terribly worried at this point, but if he turns up after Christmas in less than optimum shape he will spend the year in the 2s.

I’m more worried about the list spot we gave up. Cheney probably still on our list. Having said that, will give him the benefit of the doubt. Even then 3 year deal seems excessive.

Back