gcsunsfc

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Big year for Sammy Day.

Whats his best skill, marking?

Has had >7 marks 4 times in his 110 game career.
26.5 years old by round 1
Hoping he can stay healthy and capitalise on his athletic abilities over the next 48 months.

EDIT: I meant 24 months - 2 years, should be his prime as a player.. 48 months sounds weird.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Big year for Sammy Day.

Whats his best skill, marking?

Has had >7 marks 4 times in his 110 game career.
26.5 years old by round 1
Hoping he can stay healthy and capitalise on his athletic abilities over the next 48 months.
I'm really hoping for 18+ games out of Day this year. He's definitely capable of it, and his versatility and experience are going to be vital. Please no more season ending injuries.

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
FYI

Hi all, info for our practice game v Suns is below. Hope to see you there.

What: Practice Match v Suns
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Where: Metricon Stadium, entry via Gate 5
Parking: Free car parking available in the Red Car Park (access from Nerang-Broadbeach Rd behind Austworld Centre)

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Don't have the Bully sub, how bad is the Corbett injury?
All it says is that he didn't take part in the match sim due to a knee injury. Unknown severity.

“Josh Corbett has impressed his teammates and coaches since arriving at the Suns from VFL club Werribee but the key forward failed to take part in the match due to a knee injury. Corbett was putting pressure on the key forwards and was in line to sneak a starting role but his setback has come at a costly time. The extent of the injury is unknown at this stage and whether Corbett will be fit to play against Brisbane next week."

Last edited:

Sunny_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
I believe I recall reading the Corbett knee injury a couple of weeks ago. Just a niggly thing that hasn't really gone away. Wouldn't surprise me to see him iced until JLT just to get him absolutely right. Maybe one of those 'could play if he needed to' things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red mist

Reynholm Industries
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Hi suns fans.
You guys are in for treat.
Turnover is massive but buy in is sweet. Then you work harder, read the zones, play with more flair and desperation while the bottom line shifts.
You guys are going to shift the bottom line.
Btw. Touk is an out and out afl captain.
Good luck campaigners.

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia
Well that sucks. I've been looking forward to his debut for a while now. Hope the boys get around him and give him the support he needs to make the most of his recovery.
I hope he comes back stronger than ever. I know all about players with ACLs (pies had three of them in one season in 2018) but I'm sure the boys will get around to him and he'll have the right attitude in recovering and will get out there in 2020.

By no means just because he'll be 23 is this over. Injuries or not. Pies had a player debut at 25 years old (Brody Mihochek) so it doesn't matter when you get out on the park.

Top Bottom