Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

kotor

Debutant
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How has 2MP been going this preseason? Any calf issues?

Kids has a huge future!

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Hi Guys, Just thought i'd drop in to wish everybody on the suns board a happy new year and hope all you guys stay safe and drink responsibly meaning no less than 10 drinks ;)

Also would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for making me welcome on your board at times and giving me some s**t at other times too but its all fun and football on a forum and if i have offended anybody over the year i apologies and promise to offend even more in 2019 :p

Special thanks to Mr Bods for offering me a place to stay when i come up to the Gold Coast next time - I know he doesnt mean it but ill make sure to catch up with him for a drink.

Anyway Happy New year and hope the suns have a great 2019

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Hi Guys, Just thought i'd drop in to wish everybody on the suns board a happy new year and hope all you guys stay safe and drink responsibly meaning no less than 10 drinks ;)

Also would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for making me welcome on your board at times and giving me some s**t at other times too but its all fun and football on a forum and if i have offended anybody over the year i apologies and promise to offend even more in 2019 :p

Special thanks to Mr Bods for offering me a place to stay when i come up to the Gold Coast next time - I know he doesnt mean it but ill make sure to catch up with him for a drink.

thanks mate, you too!

while you're staying at bodsy's place in round 16, why don't you consider a 'suns supporter' membership package, get yourself entry to the suns/tigers game and get to help support the club you've so often bantered with throughout 2018. it's only fair. ;)
http://www.goldcoastfcmembership.com.au/membership-options/non-match-day/suns-supporter/

And I too share these sentiments. Happy New Year guys. You guys haven't made me feel bad or given me the FU because I'm a pies supporter; but maybe because I've been pretty clear on my fondness for the suns this pre season so far. But hope everyone has a safe and festive new year.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers

And I too share these sentiments. Happy New Year guys. You guys haven't made me feel bad or given me the FU because I'm a pies supporter; but maybe because I've been pretty clear on my fondness for the suns this pre season so far. But hope everyone has a safe and festive new year.
I’ll echo the same sentiments.

Happy new year guys.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
2019. The year of getting some respect back for Queensland football.
CI50kNbUsAAq6W7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby Sands

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
You blokes will love Miles, we absolutely did.

We also had very high hopes for Corey, so I hope he kicks on in the guts as a genuine centre square player.

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
I think most supporters thought you were being given a premiership instead you got tears. Nowadays I really hope you succeed so people who stuck with you like swallow get a premiership it would also be a great story about the cellar dwellars rising to beat a powerhouse.
I also noticed that the nicest clubs on bigfooty are the queensland clubs. Anyone notice that Collingwood are nice online surprised the hell out of me. Im just warbling now but Richmond and Essedon are very touchy online given their both big clubs im struggling to understand where that comes from (well perhaps for essedon drugs which is enough said). Carlton and west coast are just plain mean. Hawthorn are so so arrogant but its almost likeable which is strange. St Kilda and nth Melbourne are irrelevant. Fremantle always think something anything will go wrong (we are paranoid) and rather defensive (which happens when your rival is super successful and you have nothing). Melbourne are depressed and Sydney just ignore everyone else.
cats don't think any teams as good as 2007 - 2009. Im yet to interact with south Australian clubs online.

That's my opinion of everyone online does everyone think that accurate or is it just me.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
I think most supporters thought you were being given a premiership instead you got tears. Nowadays I really hope you succeed so people who stuck with you like swallow get a premiership it would also be a great story about the cellar dwellars rising to beat a powerhouse.
I also noticed that the nicest clubs on bigfooty are the queensland clubs. Anyone notice that Collingwood are nice online surprised the hell out of me. Im just warbling now but Richmond and Essedon are very touchy online given their both big clubs im struggling to understand where that comes from (well perhaps for essedon drugs which is enough said). Carlton and west coast are just plain mean. Hawthorn are so so arrogant but its almost likeable which is strange. St Kilda and nth Melbourne are irrelevant. Fremantle always think something anything will go wrong (we are paranoid) and rather defensive (which happens when your rival is super successful and you have nothing). Melbourne are depressed and Sydney just ignore everyone else.
cats don't think any teams as good as 2007 - 2009. Im yet to interact with south Australian clubs online.

That's my opinion of everyone online does everyone think that accurate or is it just me.
When you say online, do you mean BigFooty or other platforms as well?

Definitely disagree with your assessment of Collingwood supporters on BF, they're all Eddie clones but missing half their teeth as well. They're almost as arrogant as Hawthorn supporters, but where Hawks fans are snobbish, Collingwood fans are boorish.

By and large, with every clubs supporters there are the good, bad and trollish. You tend to find that those that regularly interact on opposition boards tend to be alright.

When you say online, do you mean BigFooty or other platforms as well?

Definitely disagree with your assessment of Collingwood supporters on BF, they're all Eddie clones but missing half their teeth as well. They're almost as arrogant as Hawthorn supporters, but where Hawks fans are snobbish, Collingwood fans are boorish.

By and large, with every clubs supporters there are the good, bad and trollish. You tend to find that those that regularly interact on opposition boards tend to be alright.
Love the generalisation.

Yeah. okay. Glad to see you know what we're like...

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back