Milwaukee Bucks
Tweets for those who can't be bothered scrolling through twitter

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Wait is that a thing? Getting suspended from practice games? I understand JLT games (even if JLT games should count towards the games missed in that scenario). But in a non-official practice? Isn’t it just a glorified training session essentially?

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Wait is that a thing? Getting suspended from practice games? I understand JLT games (even if JLT games should count towards the games missed in that scenario). But in a non-official practice? Isn’t it just a glorified training session essentially?
Absolutely you can be suspended. The game is still officiated by umpires at the ground. It's a sanctioned game I guess.

Bowes was late to spoil Witherden I think it was and collected him a bit high I think? Probably nothing in it but the umpire talked to him and Witherden afterwards.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Jordan Murdoch was impressive throughout the game but he was sidelined in the fifth quarter with a leg issue. Murdoch was slightly favouring his right leg and had his left thigh strapped by the trainer before taking no more part in the game. The former Geelong player was reading the ball well at halfback and was strong in the contest. Ruckman Tom Nicholls also had his left calf iced as Brayden Crossley, Peter Wright and Sam Day shared the load at stoppages towards the end of the game.

Back