Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone knows of any training locations for the rest of this week I'd appreciate a heads up and if it's nearby I'll pop down for a look.

Yeronga is only 500 meters from home so I can easily check there each morning.

If anyone knows of any training locations for the rest of this week I'd appreciate a heads up and if it's nearby I'll pop down for a look.

Yeronga is only 500 meters from home so I can easily check there each morning.
Brendale on Wednesday arvo, not sure about Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any mass produced animal product is bad for you. Think of the environment and ethics behind it FFS. I hope all you meat eaters are having a good time while your dinner came from an animal abuse facility.
Love the guilt trip that vegans put on people. I'm surprised to only find out now after about 3 years of knowing you on the internet that you're a vegan. Most vegans it's the first thing they say.

Humans can now live a life without animal products. Through technology and science. 1000 years ago we had to survive off them. 100% fact.

Probably not the place for this discussion though and I'm not attacking anyone for their belief. I find their passion amazing.

Love the guilt trip that vegans put on people. I'm surprised to only find out now after about 3 years of knowing you on the internet that you're a vegan. Most vegans it's the first thing they say.

Humans can now live a life without animal products. Through technology and science. 1000 years ago we had to survive off them. 100% fact.

Probably not the place for this discussion though and I'm not attacking anyone for their belief. I find their passion amazing.

He's just trolling you mate. I think you'll find 90% of vegans aren't *heads. There are definitely assholes out there but no more than there are arsehole meat eaters.

Please don't let a guy who's soul agenda is to troll on this board represent hundreds of thousands of people.

Let's move on from this silly topic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back