Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

There must be a lot of us get that Carindale rattler to and from the game every week. Anyone else here get off at the stop near the top of Mayfield Road Carina?

On another note, do you ever do the Minnippi Parkrun Back2Back2Back?
We park near the Carindale shops and get the bus in and out.
Do you get off at the sword shop.

I'm in no-man's land at Mt Gravatt East (previously Holland Park). Too far too walk, and not enough connecting buses. I tend to walk down to Mater Bus Station and get a 184/5 or go to my friends' place at East Brisbane and Uber home later.

Also utilising Mt Gravatt Plaza a lot more than Carindale. Much easier to get in and out of quickly.
The misses likes the Woolies at Mt Gravatt Plaza better, as well as the butchers opposite.

Many, many years ago I lived in Frost Street on the hill behind what was a shopping centre but now seems to be a Bunnings and Spotlight amongst other things. The plaza further along didn't exist. I see Zupps is still there though after all these years.

On another note, do you ever do the Minnippi Parkrun Back2Back2Back?
It's on my to do list. I live near the pony club opposite the parklands so I'm actually quite close to it - but haven't got into the Parkrun just yet. Are you a regular?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Gardiner full pace ?
As far as I could see, pretty sure he was with main group doing drills entire session. Cutler, Adams, Eagles (laps), Payne, Answerth (light duties), McFadyen and a couple of others were only ones not with main group.

Session over. Great fun. At the end boys were only too happy to stop for pics and autographs on the boundary. Harris super chatty and fun with the kids.

Anyone interested in my award winning iPhone photos?

I think I speak for everyone when I say.... Get a Samsung! ;)

Would love to see them mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back