Training 2019 Preseason

It’s a five minute walk from our place to Carindale. We’ll often go for a walk along the walkway next to creek after work. Swing up around the back of Carindale and walk through the shopping centre.

All the shops are closed by then, except for the restaurants, so it’s pretty quiet to walk through and air conditioned.

Drop in to Woolworths and see what cakes/desserts have been discounted, then walk home.

1/2 price chooks?

You actually commented on it this time last year, Freddo. ;) Enjoy Tassie!
Something, something Mental as...
Wo-hoh-oh, the Haso's are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, mmm they're gettin' bigger
Sometimes I wonder
What all these chemicals
Are doin' to my brain...

:$:'(

Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You see Neale's calves? I'd take pasty skin in exchange for calves like that.
when the Dockers were playing very good footy 4 or so years ago , one thing you noticed was that their whole midfield had tree trunk legs and very solid cores. Ahead of the game they were. Fyfe, Neale, Barlow, Mundy and even Crowley. Definitely something that was deliberately worked on for sure.

Mar 27, 2006
Bribie Island
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team
Something, something Mental as...
Wo-hoh-oh, the Haso's are gettin' bigger
Yeah-eah-eah, mmm they're gettin' bigger
Sometimes I wonder
What all these chemicals
Are doin' to my brain...

:$:'(
Time to start looking after yourself bf, I hear you have been having a bit too much of the good life .

Off topic but I'm loving the Carindale talk. Hello from over near Minnippi!

And on topic, I LOVE this shot of Cameron. Can't wait for this weapon to get back out on the field.

And on topic, I LOVE this shot of Cameron. Can't wait for this weapon to get back out on the field.

Pick 12..peanuts for what he will give to us for 5-7 years

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Well this thread has gone very quiet. Are the lads off to Tassie yet or still on le tour de Brisbane training venues?
The training camp will begin on Friday, 18 January and run through until Friday, 25 January so no doubt there will be plenty of coverage / social media covering the camp.

countryVicLion

Senior List
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sure are boys can’t wait, new recruits been in Melbourne doing there induction 3 days with all 2018 Draftees quite boring and nothing new on information than they already know but have to do it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 8, 2018
Hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Tassie Devils, Tasmania JackJumpers
Super pumped to see the boys down here next week. Had a quick look on the website trying to find out what ground they'll be at (hoping for North Hobart Oval) but couldn't find anything, only the article from late Dec. Anyone have any info?

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
1547604326210.png

Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions

There must be a lot of us get that Carindale rattler to and from the game every week. Anyone else here get off at the stop near the top of Mayfield Road Carina?

On another note, do you ever do the Minnippi Parkrun Back2Back2Back?

There must be a lot of us get that Carindale rattler to and from the game every week. Anyone else here get off at the stop near the top of Mayfield Road Carina?

On another note, do you ever do the Minnippi Parkrun Back2Back2Back?
I'm in no-man's land at Mt Gravatt East (previously Holland Park). Too far too walk, and not enough connecting buses. I tend to walk down to Mater Bus Station and get a 184/5 or go to my friends' place at East Brisbane and Uber home later.

Also utilising Mt Gravatt Plaza a lot more than Carindale. Much easier to get in and out of quickly.

Back