Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

You're just ripping on Perse coz he gave you a slap a few day back. You do tend to carry vendettas until you feel victorious, and it's not very attractive reading, particularly when directed at a calm and respectful guy like him.

I know what will make you feel better. Gimme a second..
What are you on about?

Perse is big enough to look after himself.

If you honestly think I give a toss what people think of me, then you need to get some fresh air.

If you had half a clue you'd know that Perse and I do back quite a few years on here. Perse calm? He can melt with the best of them and he knows it. He also knows I have respect for him.

I think you need to grow up.

Yes but you can only have so many list spots and your list has to be filled by early December of the previous year, so if you are bringing in players from the SSP then you need to make a decision on them at the end of the year in that are they better than the player they are replacing or not, and in most cases no otherwise they'd be on an AFL list already. I see the SSP as a way to immediately cope with long term injuries. There's a reason the players selected via the SSP are selected there and not in the draft/trade period. I'd be amazed if we keep Marsh or Rowe for more than this year, which would effectively mean we rate either of them better than what we have now (Joyce, Clavarino, Carlisle, Roberton, Wilkie).

Hopefully, but realistically I can't see us keeping him for any longer than this season.
That's no different to the rookie list. You select a guy. He gets a 1 year contract. Then come the end of the year you either recontract him or cut him.

You have to cut a certain amount of players so someone's going to make room for the guy you recontracy.

The spp is no different in that regard.

Hey, you aren't Freo Doker on Facebook by any chance?
Funniest parody account on footy I have seen. You would love it.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's hilarious!

Did you read his ongoing battle with susan the racist Nazi regime leading west supporting colleague who is on a wheelchair

Strnadica

Where’s Cicatriz/Defacto?
Very promising junior cut too early. Purely based on Hogan and lobb joining.

My club tried to get him. He ended up joining east Freo (where Marsh came from). East Freo got rid of their s**t coach and got a very good state league coach in bill Monahan. Bill coached a flag against the eagles reserves side. He also unexpectedly got his side to a grand final when the club was literally bankrupt last year and couldn't even afford a banner!

He's hilarious!

Did you read his ongoing battle with susan the racist Nazi regime leading west supporting colleague who is on a wheelchair
Just found him pointed out by my son in law.
Really top shelf parody in a silly juvenile way. Right up my alley

Will look up his other stuff. His 10 year challenge had me PMSL.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor Whitey.... I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone
See that pressure it's immense. It's pleasing. See whitey there's pressure and then there's pressure! This is pressure! Look how strong they are in the contest. Look at the pressure. Oh yes they're strong and the pressure!

Whitey pass me the tissue please.

I think Austin is a bit of a forgotten man . He’s trained almost a full pre season so is fit , knows our system and looked promising last year so I’d definitely throw him in the mix over Marsh . With brown back the following week it’s between Joyce and Austin after that .
Agree about Austin, is suited more as the Robbo replacement. Should get a gig before marsh or Rowe .

White seems to play very well for sandy, but I think he's a just a level off dominating games the way he'd need to to force his way in (if he's on the outer). As much as I pot Savage, when he goes back to Sandy he absolutely dominates, as would Webster I'd assume. That doesn't mean I don't think White could be best 22, I don't think having dominant VFL form is required to play well in the firsts (ala Long), but he's not quite knocking the door down, and as we know, our back flanks are highly sought after positions at the mighty St Flankers Football Club

Savage is a different player to White, White is probably Geary's replacement to be fair. Plays a more accountable game with intercept marking a pretty strong asset and deceptively tall.

W
See that pressure it's immense. It's pleasing. See whitey there's pressure and then there's pressure! This is pressure! Look how strong they are in the contest. Look at the pressure. Oh yes they're strong and the pressure!

Whitey pass me the tissue please.
Whitey is uncontracted next year , so hopefully he has a crack at attempting to get into the 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just ripping on Perse coz he gave you a slap a few day back. You do tend to carry vendettas until you feel victorious, and it's not very attractive reading, particularly when directed at a calm and respectful guy like him.

I know what will make you feel better. Gimme a second..
Don't worry about VDs. He's asking a fair question. Nope, I don't get to Sandy games, my statement merely summarised what several who do have said.

What are you on about?

If you honestly think I give a toss what people think of me, then you need to get some fresh air.

If you had half a clue you'd know that Perse and I do back quite a few years on here. Perse calm? He can melt with the best of them and he knows it. He also knows I have respect for him.

Scraps is fine. You're fine. I'm damn fine.

Yes but you can only have so many list spots and your list has to be filled by early December of the previous year, so if you are bringing in players from the SSP then you need to make a decision on them at the end of the year in that are they better than the player they are replacing or not, and in most cases no otherwise they'd be on an AFL list already. I see the SSP as a way to immediately cope with long term injuries. There's a reason the players selected via the SSP are selected there and not in the draft/trade period. I'd be amazed if we keep Marsh or Rowe for more than this year, which would effectively mean we rate either of them better than what we have now (Joyce, Clavarino, Carlisle, Roberton, Wilkie).

Im just wondering how much you have seen of Marsh , im guessing about the same as me , bugger all but talking to some Collingwood people they really rated him so maybe he might end up a steal , Joyce isn't proven yet as a key back man , JLT games mean nothing so id be waiting to see him in the real stuff before we think he will be the answer , Clav i really rate but just needs more time , Jake with his back condition is no cert to come back , Robbo well id be surprised if he plays again and Wilkie has proven nothing either so i see no reason why Marsh couldnt be there next year , Rowe i agree most likely wont be

Hopefully, but realistically I can't see us keeping him for any longer than this season.

What are you on about?

I tried it. Didn't like it much.
I'm super happy to hear you respect Perse, and I don't know why your fired up. No one had a go at you. Takes a chill pill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back