Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

That may have been me

2lshbw6.jpg

Yep that's the one. Gold

Rumours surfacing about Gears with calf injury. Can anyone confirm this?

Posted earlier....this poster involved somehow medically at the club

D85B14BD-C764-4859-94D6-AB92480EF7F8.jpeg

If there's room, I'd prefer battle forward. He's a serious threat in the air, massive tank (which is arguably more important for an up and back forward), and kicks straight. Also when you combine him with long and parker, defenders will be sh*tting themselves.

But we can only play three of Bruce, Battle, Membrey, King. And I think it'd be Bruce and Battle vying for the last spot. I'd go Battle personally but I know that's not a popular opinion around here. I think Bruce's injury has been quite the career move ;)
It won't happen. Stability is key with only a week to go, so his playing back this year all things being equal. Good for some development at least.
We'll get Roma to replace Paddy and chop out in the ruck, which is good for Brucey. And next year it will be all about Ming.
Ideally Roma gets good enough to ruck full time next year, Alabakis comes on in vfl, and one or both of Billy/Lewie will get the flick. Steady as she goes Sainters..

It won't happen. Stability is key with only a week to go, so his playing back this year all things being equal. Good for some development at least.
We'll get Roma to replace Paddy and chop out in the ruck, which is good for Brucey. And next year it will be all about Ming.
Ideally Roma gets good enough to ruck full time next year, Alabakis comes on in vfl, and one or both of Billy/Lewie will get the flick. Steady as she goes Sainters..
Next year we will also be getting Bigbou from the development squad and he said to be good.
Don't be surprised that Pierce is far better than most of us think , we will soon see how he goes against Witts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you on Battle fwd now.
He has a real presence about him.
I like Battle on the bench ! He can swing forward or back or wing - -----without Paddy, I would be playing Marshall as a forward (pinch hit in the ruck) and Pierce as the ruck - at least until Pierce proves he isn't good enough in the ruck

Next year we will also be getting Bigbou from the development squad and he said to be good.
Don't be surprised that Pierce is far better than most of us think , we will soon see how he goes against Witts.
I'm on the Lewie band wagon. We ballsed his development very badly but he's shown nothing but rapid progress since he's been given a clear run at it.

Rumours coming out that Perse’s Laundry Basket has been pegged for a spot in the leadership group. Can any ITK’s confirm?
I heard its been out with Hannabery going mad on the white stuff

How good is footy
Its F*****G Great compared to all the other crap thats going on in the world and the BS that we are leaving our kids

Sorry normal don't rant or comment on these things but its a sad day

Last edited:
Rumours coming out that Perse’s Laundry Basket has been pegged for a spot in the leadership group. Can any ITK’s confirm?

Heard he won’t get a game, Richo has left him hung out to dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back