Training 2019 preseason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does the beanie fit this year? Last year's seemed to be designed for an infant conehead
I just want my sticker not to fade by round 1!

Btw my wife is a Tigers member and their fridge magnets with the draw on it has been seriously downgraded this year they had to attach their own magnets to it. They may have 100k members but they are cheapskates!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
hey guys just wondering what happened to libba in 2017? Did he just have a premiership hangover or did he play just play a different role?

Why out of all of his impressive previous seasons 2017 was subpar to his standards?

all the best to him btw
Being picked as first ruck for the Asian Team of the Century went to his head!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Here's one I did a long time ago...

View attachment 600222

...and one I did a few days ago.

View attachment 600223

Notice the shirt still has the folds indicating that its straight out of the packaging.

Don't ever change you crazy, iron dodging bastard.
Brilliant.

Especially the Kramer pics and iron dodge comment.

It may be late in the hour, but you Sir, have my vote for 2018 post of the year.

Virgin Dog

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-01-09/early-start-for-libba-as-he-aims-for-jlt-return

Libba back early again, Naughton & Roberts a couple of others names as being back early. Everyone else will be on Friday
Really hope Roberts seriously competes for a spot this year. We are looking thinner in KPD spots, and there could be doubt about whether Naughton and Young actually stay permanently back instead of being swingmen. When Morris retires, having Roberts to fill the spot could make a world of difference

Top Bottom