Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

As enticing as it is to see what Bailey Williams can do in the midfield, I love him down back. Reads the ball in the air so well, great set of hands, lovely one-on-one, and courageous. He also has the composure, vision, skill, and risk taking to set up offensive drives. Think he could be an All-Australian half back as soon as next year.

As enticing as it is to see what Bailey Williams can do in the midfield, I love him down back. Reads the ball in the air so well, great set of hands, lovely one-on-one, and courageous. He also has the composure, vision, skill, and risk taking to set up offensive drives. Think he could be an All-Australian half back as soon as next year.
Very underrated mark as well.

Tom Liberatore new tattoo a talking point as Liam Picken joins younger Bulldogs at pre-season

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/3e0f2cc209679070ab5c5e3a3123d0d7

Premiership heroes Tom Liberatore and Liam Picken – who both had their 2018 seasons ruined by injury – have joined their younger Western Bulldogs teammates on the training track.

Liberatore suffered a second ACL injury in Round 1 this year while Picken missed the whole season because of a nasty concussion sustained in a pre-season match.

They were joined by Jackson Trengove, 28, today despite the club’s senior players not being due back at Whitten Oval until next week.

“All the boys have come back in really good nick,” youngster Josh Schache said.

“All the boys have done really well in the running. I think Ferg Greene and Toby McLean have done really well and it was good to see Jackson Tengove here today.”

Liberatore, 26, has sported a new tattoo – of a fruit and nut muesli bar – on his left arm.

“I’ve had a look at that, it’s pretty funny. He’s got some interesting ones,” Schache said.

“I might just keep the skin clear, I reckon.”

019513d22c95aa4f0e2b72223977697b
8b91ff3e245e4c2452b2035a0e686774

The onballer signed a one-year contract extension last month.

Picken, 32, is on track to return despite fears this year that concussion would prematurely end his career.

“I love having him out there,” Schache said.

“He adds a good vibe to the group and he looks really good at the moment so hopefully he’s back out there soon doing full drills.”

614846f4912a4a688768f32af00e42ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naughton in the sheds early after working on his kicking. Gowers and Webb just doing a lot of running.

The Libba shuffle should be made into a dance routine.

Tim English does special things.
Does Webb still have the neck brace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back