Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that men get better looking with age. At least that’s what I tell myself every morning.

I therefore have serious reservations about Hird as he seems to be regressing into some sort of rat-like being.
Gold 😆

Might as well just watch training highlights vids on the dogs website. That’ll be about the intensity
Can't wait to see who wins the rock, paper, scissors at the start

Interesting that other teams are doing practice matches together.
Would’ve liked to see us pair with the saints for a quick praccy match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean you have not been watching AFLW, well knock me over with a feather. I will be watching too even
though there is no "Melksham's Marauders" playing. :(

Sorry mate just can’t get into watching under 14 level footy being pumped up by commentators that are talking out their as$es. If I hear the media say it’s improving one more time I will kick in the radio. Not a hard things when the initial level is zero.

I’m Stunned they didn’t call Riewoldts team the Killers

And Betts team the Invaders. I will show myself out.

that makes two of us and i guess quite a few more. the guy is a silver spoon flog who should never go near an afl or any sports ground. a cheat, a liar and a dishonest turd. so in summary, no i don't like the guy. he comes to our club and i blow up my membership with a stolen nuke from north korea.

Yep no place for him at the Dogs but perfectly qualified for Canberra!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFLX. What's worst?

The commentators, the nonsense at the ground, bizarre rules or the lack of intensity?

Prefer the women's footy.

It’s a bit of fun aimed purely at kids that no one is taking seriously and admitting they aren’t.

Good to see people hit targets and take chest marks for the first time this year.

Miles better than AFLW. That being said I’ve turned it off also

AFLX. What's worst?

The commentators, the nonsense at the ground, bizarre rules or the lack of intensity?

Prefer the women's footy.
Lack of intensity - it makes it meaningless. I watched one half of one game. That's as much as I could take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back