Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always found the Libba/Wallis friendship interesting. Not sure if it was a media beat up that they were best mates because they seem so different personality wise.
A beat up, I'd say. Teammates rather than actual mates. But, obviously an attachment, going by the wedding invite.

Completely hypothetical... how many of his teammates would have been invited to the wedding if he was traded to Brisbane?

I think I have seen examples where it does happen, but struggling to recall a name at this point....

Does the beanie fit this year? Last year's seemed to be designed for an infant conehead

I just want my sticker not to fade by round 1!

Btw my wife is a Tigers member and their fridge magnets with the draw on it has been seriously downgraded this year they had to attach their own magnets to it. They may have 100k members but they are cheapskates!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey guys just wondering what happened to libba in 2017? Did he just have a premiership hangover or did he play just play a different role?

Why out of all of his impressive previous seasons 2017 was subpar to his standards?

all the best to him btw

Being picked as first ruck for the Asian Team of the Century went to his head!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one I did a long time ago...

libba5.jpg

...and one I did a few days ago.

lib.jpg

Notice the shirt still has the folds indicating that its straight out of the packaging.

Don't ever change you crazy, iron dodging bastard.

:rolleyes:
48412260_2265802306784756_1214066321185046528_n.jpg
libba looks almost as fit and toned as me.:rolleyes:

Here's one I did a long time ago...

View attachment 600222

...and one I did a few days ago.

View attachment 600223

Notice the shirt still has the folds indicating that its straight out of the packaging.

Don't ever change you crazy, iron dodging bastard.

Brilliant.

Especially the Kramer pics and iron dodge comment.

It may be late in the hour, but you Sir, have my vote for 2018 post of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back