Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba is going beast mode this year!

50257614_289723675073261_6798256828053454848_o.jpg

Great to hear. Could you comment on your observations of Picken, Boyd, Gowers and JJ? Many thanks for sharing this.
Saw Picken and he was doing training with the rest of the squad. He looked very fit, but cannot comment on whether he is ready to play. JJ was training and looked pretty good. I did not see Boyd and was told that he was in the gym with Gowers who is still getting over the broken hand. however, overall they looked good. the bont and mcrae looked as cool as cucumbers, and that is a good sign imo. hope this helps.

I dont think this has been asked apology if it has.

Please someone confirm Easton Wood is training in defence and defence only this pre season ?
I think the best tactical move this year will be Wood at full forward or centre half forward. this has not been tried before and will baffle the opposition. Bring it on.

I dont think this has been asked apology if it has.

Please someone confirm Easton Wood is training in defence and defence only this pre season ?
I think the best tactical move this year will be Wood at full forward or centre half forward. this has not been tried before and will baffle the opposition. Bring it on.

Dunkley in good company. Andre Agassi's autobiography " Open," is the best autobiography I have ever read. Steffi was an amazing tennis player, I love her.
Great read. It's up there with the best I have read too.

Saw Picken and he was doing training with the rest of the squad. He looked very fit, but cannot comment on whether he is ready to play. JJ was training and looked pretty good. I did not see Boyd and was told that he was in the gym with Gowers who is still getting over the broken hand. however, overall they looked good. the bont and mcrae looked as cool as cucumbers, and that is a good sign imo. hope this helps.
Can you give a heads up on the time and day of these open training sessions? Precious little (no?) information on WB website. Cheers.

First time poster, hi all.
Also interested to know if boyd is up and running. Also Besides picken and Webb any other serious injuries limiting players still?
Bailey Smith is still doing rehab for his achilles that kept him out for part of last year.
Been very impressive and diligent by all accounts, has been held back as we want to be cautious with him.

Perma-ban please mods !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My source at the club says - Picko still getting headaches and fears extremely bad news coming, Boyd’s back is really bad and not responding to treatment at the moment and need to look at other treatments.Has had it since his early teens.Webb has had good news about the neck but along way to go before he can play!

My source at the club says - Picko still getting headaches and fears extremely bad news coming, Boyd’s back is really bad and not responding to treatment at the moment and need to look at other treatments.Has had it since his early teens.Webb has had good news about the neck but along way to go before he can play!
Just the sort of news I didn't need coming to the end of the working week. Can't say I'm surprised though if all of the above is accurate.

Really glad we picked up English, Schache, Young, Sweet, Trengove etc. in recent years as I don't think we really need Boyd to make it anymore. Sad news about Picko but most of us probably knew he was a good chance to never play again and some would probably prefer it for his sake.

Try Yoga, it worked for me.

How bad can Boyds back really be if he was allowed to go surfing the whole off season? Surfing is extremely hard on your back

Really glad we picked up English, Schache, Young, Sweet, Trengove etc. in recent years as I don't think we really need Boyd to make it anymore. Sad news about Picko but most of us probably knew he was a good chance to never play again and some would probably prefer it for his sake.
He is only 23 still to be fair, but if Schache makes it then we are more than prepared for the post-Boyd era. Schache fits the modern day key fwd bill a little better too imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back