Preview 2019 Qualifying final: Brisbane v Richmond | GABBA | Saturday 7:25 PM AEST (7/9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve never won an interstate final?

Boo! I’ve been relaxed for the last fortnight, nerves have officially set in. :(

Good thing is even if we lose we are still in it and will stay in Melbourne.

Playing GWS or Dogs at G then the winner of Collingwood v Geelong ..... its not a bad fixture if we lose.

Plus everyone will write us off is we lose to Brisbane .. imagine the melts if we then make the GF?

I know this is hyperbole but if you're talking about 2017 literally none of those things happened. Sandilands didn't play, Fyfe had 6 marks, Neale didn't play, Cotch and Dusty played and we beat them by 104 points.

try this one...and yes a bit a of mayo added :p and 77 points...cotch did not play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The benefits of losing against the brisbane bears

* Get to see richmond play next week
* Another 95000 game at the mcg where 90,000 are tiger supporters (was 1 of the best games i have attended)
* Smash Geelong at the MCG 'AGAIN")
* Play Brisbane bears in the grand final which is a guaranteed win

* Plenty of seats for Tigers supporters at the GF

The benefits of Winning against the brisbane bears
* 2 weeks break :mad:
* nothing els

Still feels like it's an intra-club match to me. Seriously though it just doesn't feel like it's finals, maybe making them 6 out of last 7 years has taken the gloss off and they just feel like normal games.
Even the pies/cats has been low-key. The only finals game in Melbourne and the Hun back page was all Richmond, with a huge photo and story of Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back