Preview 2019 Qualifying Final - Cats v Pies, 7:50pm Friday

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I think we will play pies... But this is only if Richmond beat Brisbane
No, that only determines whether we finish top or not.

We will play Pies either way:

1 v 4 if Richmond win
2 v 3 if Brisbane win

Look I think we will play pies... But this is only if Richmond beat Brisbane

Works both ways mate

1-4
Or
2-3

Honestly the version with Richmond v brisbane losing is pretty interesting

Makes me salivate Richmond miss 4, travel to Perth round 2 of finals if brisbane can salute twice vs Richmond then at home round 1 of finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god it’s not Richmond, we have a way better chance of defeating Pies. Wonder if Degoey and Moore get up and good luck to whoever rucks against Grundy, he’s on absolute fire at the moment.

Is there a chance Blitz plays in the ruck again? Grundy will massacre him in the centre but I feel in terms of shutting him down around the ground Blitz would be great for that. Also Collingwood do have a small forward line

Wouldn’t mind pies or tigers, but pies it is. Good chance. Not too worried by Stephenson or Elliot. De Goey good but not a certainty. Match up well on them-started the year knocking them off, like the symmetry of playing them again. Their best is very good, so is ours-should be a good game. Their supporters are fun. Go cats.

Last edited:
Thank god it’s not Richmond, we have a way better chance of defeating Pies. Wonder if Degoey and Moore get up and good luck to whoever rucks against Grundy, he’s on absolute fire at the moment.

I hope they play Moore as his hamstring is stuffed.

They'll be one down from the get-go.

Bring on those maggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back