Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good to see Judd_Magic return to form... I have missed his melts in recent seasons.
I've only been lurking the past handful of seasons... And I too miss the Judd_Magic of old... The days of him & NSWCROW taking me on a rollercoaster of emotions each week was brilliant.

Apr 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
1552618505409.png

So one week out and I have a backline that will need working on... but happy to wait and see the new rule impacts there.
If Clarke plays in any week then Westhoff to F6 is the plan so Bines the floating donut.
I think I can live with Moore, Clark, Walsh and Setterfield on field early.
Fwd line seems a little heavy early but just possibly 5 keepers.

o_O:oops:

Conca Cuddle

Team Captain
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Very fair point. As I admitted in my post, I don’t know a hell of a lot about him, but feel as though opposition will try and put work into beams, Pendlebury etc, leaving sidey to collect a greater number of possessions. I’m tentatively holding him in my side!

28yo and only averaged above 107 once in his career. Instead of asking why nobody else has him, let me ask you, why do you think he will be better this year than he was in the last 4?

Spider Eater

Importer/Exporter
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
I've only been lurking the past handful of seasons... And I too miss the Judd_Magic of old... The days of him & NSWCROW taking me on a rollercoaster of emotions each week was brilliant.

That too!... NSW Crow's old teams with Cameron, Jacobs & Dennis Armfield... those were the days.
A bit too conventional has the crow become these days. :D

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Looks like Tobes going to play a full game tomorrow paccy match .

Its either him or Smith for me.

But depends on RD one teams.

Gonna enjoy yelling at Punchable doing stupid things till he gets injured again in round 5 where I punch a hole through my monitor. :$

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
DEF: Whitfield, Andrews, Z.Williams, B.Smith, Scrimshaw, Clark (Hore & Duursma)

MID: Macrae, Cripps, Yeo, Dusty, MCrouch, Walsh, Constable, Butters (Gibbons, Drew, Scott)

RUCK: Grawndy (Fort)

FWD: Danger, Heeney, SPS, Moore, Setterfield, Balta (Petrucelle & Owies the loophole)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Just made a little change that I really like despite thinking my team was completely finished.
But now i'm thinking of putting the question to all of you.
Brodie Smith D4 and Nat Fyfe M3.
or...
Callum Mills D2 and Dusty Martin M4.

Everyone else has been locked for weeks aside from late addition Michael Walters who I am keen to start as a POD with zero risk. Basically if Darcy Moore outscores him (a decent amount at least), i'll do that swap before price changes and pocket the cash.

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 4.56.21 pm.png

Looks like Tobes going to play a full game tomorrow paccy match .

Its either him or Smith for me.

But depends on RD one teams.
Was in eveything in the limited JLT action he saw. All-time record for clangers per minute and still would haave comfortably tonned up with a normal gameload,

Was in eveything in the limited JLT action he saw. All-time record for clangers per minute and still would haave comfortably tonned up with a normal gameload,

I asked on the GWS board greene looking to play a full game so hopefully he gets though that.
Bit hard to take him with only 5 minutes of JLT action.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just made a little change that I really like despite thinking my team was completely finished.
But now i'm thinking of putting the question to all of you.
Brodie Smith D4 and Nat Fyfe M3.
or...
Callum Mills D2 and Dusty Martin M4.

Everyone else has been locked for weeks aside from late addition Michael Walters who I am keen to start as a POD with zero risk. Basically if Darcy Moore outscores him (a decent amount at least), i'll do that swap before price changes and pocket the cash.

View attachment 635514

My 1st year at SC so I shouldn't say anything, please ignore the following.

Looks like option 1 is better for team balance.

Have you thought about Drew in the mids and someone like Balta Fwd? Gives you that Mid/Fwd swing

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
My 1st year at SC so I shouldn't say anything, please ignore the following.

Looks like option 1 is better for team balance.

Have you thought about Drew in the mids and someone like Balta Fwd? Gives you that Mid/Fwd swing

I have, but waiting to see if Balta gets named first. If he does I will make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back