Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my 1st year at this game, and 2nd year at Fantasy. So a noob with NFI

Put together this bunch of killers (subject to teams being named)

I've tried to get some DPP action with Moore/Burgess....Drew in the mids....Duursma down back

Hopefully 13 keepers with Boak at F7 and Smith at D7 come finals

Don't really have to think about the byes cos have 18+/round last draft supercoach.GIF

Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Grundy, Gawn and Danger = $4,021,200
No wonder the rest of my team is s**t :(

I said it last that the amount of 120+ average players was gonna make it harder. Especially the 2 rucks. Imagine Titch didnt break his leg almost 40% of the cap for those players u mentioned then. Luckily there are some value picks around.

Really like my midfield, can’t really think of forwards I want in. However, I’m think of trading libba for butters and upgrade crisp to Lloyd. Any thoughts would be great. View attachment 635803

If ur going to do that trade for libba to butters upgrade Greene to Telly, Dunkley or someone like that. Mids always been a fwd. Especially one who isnt fully fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made a few changes.

Punchable out for McCarthy.

Liba out for Rocky.

Only 3 rookies on the ground. Haha!

Hanging my balls out on the electric fence while playing with my massive chol is equivalent to how risky my SC team is.....

View attachment 635841
Could be a goer, I would get rid of Rocky or another mid for Butters then upgrade Hanley,Ridley or McCarthy.

Made a few changes.

Liba out for Rocky.

Hanging my balls out on the electric fence while playing with my massive chol is equivalent to how risky my SC team is.....

View attachment 635841

tenor-51.gif

Made a few changes.

Liba out for Rocky.

View attachment 635841

This is like that one day a week when I parlay all the daily NBA underdogs into one, large $10 multi, praying to wake up to find I won like $10,000.

Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back