Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I looked at your team .....I then looked at who you barrack for & it all made sense :D

Love the backline, because it's 90% what I have

Worpel .....I stay right away from 2nd year blues players ......yes it's a recognised affliction that most players stuff year 2 up

Rest looking good ;)
Few exceptions though. Most recent being Taranto. Worpels finish to last year shows he could step up in the absence of tommy boy

Few exceptions though. Most recent being Taranto. Worpels finish to last year shows he could step up in the absence of tommy boy
I like the optimism .....but too big a risk for a 2nd year player

He's in 9% of teams, which surprises me .....but i suspect it's because he's cheap & people see him stepping into the gap left by Mitchell .....LDU showed last year, how tough an AFL midfield is

He's in 9% of teams, which surprises me .....but i suspect it's because he's cheap & people see him stepping into the gap left by Mitchell .....LDU showed last year, how tough an AFL midfield is
True and definitely understand the sentiment but we did see him play midfield those last 5-6 games of last year and he did more than ok.
Deliverance

True and definitely understand the sentiment but we did see him play midfield those last 5-6 games of last year and he did more than ok.
Deliverance
Understand ....and if it was his 3rd year, I'd be more comfortable with those 5-6 games ......but he's also changing roles potentially too this year, by going into the midfield .....and it adds up to "risk"

He is THE WRECKING BALL at training and no house at Waverley is still standing!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand ....and if it was his 3rd year, I'd be more comfortable with those 5-6 games ......but he's also changing roles potentially too this year, by going into the midfield .....and it adds up to "risk"
Normally I’d be on your side with this thing. But all these damn hawks supporters have brain washed me

Deliverance
Better first year than Olliepig.
I'm wishing I never told you Kent's about him.
His first 3 games he languished in the forward pocket after coming off the bench
And anyways...
:padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock:

I don't get the Worpel hype at his price for a second year player. I think he's a good young player but at 395K you want an outright premium and I remain unconvinced. Its very easy for second year players to fail to gain much point wise from their first years. You could easily go guys like Gresham that have several extra preseasons for only an extra 30K.

If Worpel has a bad run of form, as a second year player it would be super easy for Clarkson to say "spend some time in the 2's and develop a bit more".
The whole thing reeks of high risk, mediocre reward to me.

I don't get the Worpel hype at his price for a second year player. I think he's a good young player but at 395K you want an outright premium and I remain unconvinced. Its very easy for second year players to fail to gain much point wise from their first years. You could easily go guys like Gresham that have several extra preseasons for only an extra 30K.

If Worpel has a bad run of form, as a second year player it would be super easy for Clarkson to say "spend some time in the 2's and develop a bit more".
The whole thing reeks of high risk, mediocre reward to me.
Whilst I agree with most of what you're saying, can you show me the outright premiums for 395k???

I looked at your team .....I then looked at who you barrack for & it all made sense :D

Worpel .....I stay right away from 2nd year blues players ......yes it's a recognised affliction that most players stuff year 2 up

Rest looking good ;)
Only 2 hawks mate :D

I don’t think we’re going to see 2nd year blues from the Worpedo. He’s had a massive preseason and been one of the standout performances on the track. He’s also much fitter than he was last year.

Backing the sexy kent in :devil:

Rest looking good ;)

Oliver averaged 111 in his second year. It is rare but it can happen. I remember people were all over Oliver after JLT in his second year and I was surprised at how many were talking about him. I didn't take him myself because I was convinced he couldn't keep it up, but he just kept doing it. Big JLT watch for Worpel. I probably won't start him myself regardless, but I can understand the interest.

Oliver averaged 111 in his second year. It is rare but it can happen. I remember people were all over Oliver after JLT in his second year and I was surprised at how many were talking about him. I didn't take him myself because I was convinced he couldn't keep it up, but he just kept doing it. Big JLT watch for Worpel. I probably won't start him myself regardless, but I can understand the interest.
I still have dreams about taking him that year. Wondering when those dreams will be fulfilled again. Maybe the year is upon us with big ol Worpel standing up

If you go into the app and go to matches it has the matches all lined up and live ready to go. So would assume so. Be pissed off if this isn’t the case though
Your right, at the bottom of the top picture, I under the count down clock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190228-174547_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-174547_AFL.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20190228-174547_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20190228-174547_AFL.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back