Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumped McLean up forward and bought Fyfe instead. Have to rely on picking up two 102k rookies for it to work tho.

Really really like this setup.

0A7061EC-B37D-4D70-9EB7-236B6587E7B9.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Xmas you wonderful bunch of champions/deviates/slack jawed yokels.

Time to sing my favourite carol.

God rest ye merry kentleman..........

Merry Christmas everyone! I've made a few adjustments to my team that will hopefully remain the same until at least the new year

Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 4.49.53 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 4.49.36 pm.png

Pretty content with most of the team. If there aren't enough forward rookies ill downgrade a mid and upgrade my forwardline. Backline is risky with 3 mid-pricers but im confident all of them can at least increase in value by a fair bit and be stepping stones to the likes of Laird/Whitfield and whoever else announces themselves as a gun this season. I didnt take byes into account at all but it seems i have a decent distribution of players. That said, I do know if i keep this midfield round 14 will be painful with 3 guns and Brouch having the bye.

Terrific structure. That backline could be awesome. I like the Wingard selection as well
No offence to you at all but i don't get this "structure" thing that get's bandied around here.

If we have rookies a plenty in the backs but bugger all in the fwds, what's wrong with going 2-0-4 & 4-0-2 for example?

It's not a real team, it's about maximising bang for bucks. Which is always important.:drunk::p

Having a great family lunch and a few beers then eagle rock came on. I teleported back to my seat at the G, sitting there in disbelief.
I now can't listen to this classic song again
8 years ago.

You’ll get over it.

No offence to you at all but i don't get this "structure" thing that get's bandied around here.

If we have rookies a plenty in the backs but bugger all in the fwds, what's wrong with going 2-0-4 & 4-0-2 for example?

It's not a real team, it's about maximising bang for bucks. Which is always important.:drunk::p
Structure just means distribution of cash, balance of premos, rookies and midpricers on each line, number of premos/rookies on field etc. At this stage when we know SFA about availability of rookies, the team in question does have a solid structure. Setterfield at F5(for example) leaving only 1 rookie on field is great imo and what I'm doing, especially as fwd rookies often score the least historically.
When we know more about rookies, then the structure you mentioned may well be feasible. But unlikely that there will be enough dependable back rookies to have 4 on field.

Structure just means distribution of cash, balance of premos, rookies and midpricers on each line, number of premos/rookies on field etc. At this stage when we know SFA about availability of rookies, the team in question does have a solid structure. Setterfield at F5(for example) leaving only 1 rookie on field is great imo and what I'm doing, especially as fwd rookies often score the least historically.
When we know more about rookies, then the structure you mentioned may well be feasible. But unlikely that there will be enough dependable back rookies to have 4 on field.
Yes exactly, we don't know the rookies, so saying it's a balanced side now is just a word.

Having a great family lunch and a few beers then eagle rock came on. I teleported back to my seat at the G, sitting there in disbelief.
I now can't listen to this classic song again
I feel for you bro

I have the opposite feeling from that glorious song :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back