Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is my current version. v1.7

Andrews may become Witherden
Fyfe may become Zorko. Seriously considering running Zorko and Neale, which would free up cash for Gawn but i think Martin is a better selection pre byes.

Thoughts / Opinions

View attachment 604339
I'm not sure why people still putting Greene in their team.
He is great value and fully fit would certainly be in my team however, i believe he is still struggling to get fully fit, repeat from last year IMO unfortunately.

Can someone explain the sudden love for Lachie Neale?

I'm a previous Neale owner and i just see him in the same boat as MCrouch.

Where does the SC scoring improvement come from

I'd sooner take players with a super high ceilings like Sloane or Zorko for 85k less. Sloane had an off year in 2018, but scored 130+ 10 times in 2017. Much easier draw this year as well.

Can someone explain the sudden love for Lachie Neale?

I'm a previous Neale owner and i just see him in the same boat as MCrouch.

Where does the SC scoring improvement come from
I’ll be taking him as his durable and plays every game, and Zorko will get the tag ahead of him, so a bit of free reign. I think he can av 120 this season

I’ll be taking him as his durable and plays every game, and Zorko will get the tag ahead of him, so a bit of free reign. I think he can av 120 this season
Plays every game eh!! I'm still spewing over Neale the season before last. Round 21 during SC finals had an injury (can't recall who). Traded in Neale over JKelly. Neale gets injured, scores 44 and misses the next match. Just to rub it in Kelly goes 132 & 144. :mad:

Neale broke the AFL record for most possies in a season (33.5) in 2016 yet only managed a 112 average. He'd have to average close to 40 touches a game to go 120+

Neale broke the AFL record for most possies in a season (33.5) in 2016 yet only managed a 112 average. He'd have to average close to 40 touches a game to go 120+
Good point, but at the end of the season if any mid is averaging 112 that would have to put them in the top 10 mids for the season or very close to it wouldn’t it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point, but at the end of the season if any mid is averaging 112 that would have to put them in the top 10 mids for the season or very close to it wouldn’t it?
Yep, but would only be relevant if you had them from the start of the season. Rolling averages are a little different obviously so a true average of a player in your team will depend on when you trade them in I guess.

How will they s**t on the UI this year?
Get rid of the scroll bar again? Make it even uglier? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back