Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers don't add up. MCrouch 130k more than BCrouch, Lloyd only 40k more than Sicily?
Anyway Fyfe will be fine not sure what all the fuss is about.
Mountains out of mole hills. Club expects him to play atleast one of the JLT games, possibly two. Nothing to see here

Bit slow in here tonight so I though I'd post my latest.

Wrap your laughing gear around this one!

1550920707671.png

Could be some improvements needed.

Though I think I should have 20 trades left to sell to Judd_Magic .:p

First non-Laird attempt.

vH4FhhR.png

Reckon the guys under 560k are money. Taranto, Sloane, MCrouch, Adams, Steele, I'd back all of them to outdo their price

Same with Merrett and Shiel. That whole bracket is full of value if you can configure the right combination this year.

View attachment 624626View attachment 624627
Relatively happy with this team balance. Please let me know if you can see any obvious improvements. Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Solid. Personally I’d be moving out one of Lloyd/Laird for a rookie such as Quaynor and then upgrading your F4 to a premo such as Heeney, Gray or even McLean. Basically becomes Laird/Lloyd + fwd rookie v Heeney/Gray/McLean and def rookie. Depends how you like to structure up your starting 22. I prefer a weaker defence. Each to their own of course. Other than that I think it structures up nicely and has a nice mix of premos, mid pricers and rookies. Love the Tim Kelly pick too BTW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe surgery has prompted immediate action

Out
Fyfe MCrouch DecWatson

In
Sloane Zerrett DylRoberton (D5)

Need to find 30k to swap Sloane back to MCrouch
Since when has Fyfe being injury prone bothered you? He’ll be fully fit and raring to go by Round 1.

Solid. Personally I’d be moving out one of Lloyd/Laird for a rookie such as Quaynor and then upgrading your F4 to a premo such as Heeney, Gray or even McLean. Basically becomes Laird/Lloyd + fwd rookie v Heeney/Gray/McLean and def rookie. Depends how you like to structure up your starting 22. I prefer a weaker defence. Each to their own of course. Other than that I think it structures up nicely and has a nice mix of premos, mid pricers and rookies. Love the Tim Kelly pick too BTW

Cheers mate appreciated.
Same could be said for moving out Steele or Sloane in mids to bulk up forwards.
Comes down to Laird Vs Steele Vs Heeney

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back