Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
All right you ******s, tear this team apartView attachment 625402.
As mentioned before I'm new to SC and trying to get my head around limited trades.
Gone for value down back
PODish in the Mids ( not sold on Walsh )
Set n forget with the rucks ( I know they're eccy but I got burnt last year in Fantasy being unable to upgrade NicNat and don't want that head **** again )
3 premos Fwd but a bit suss with Fwd rooks scoring wise.
I'd like to have a bit more flexibility with DPP's.
Waaay too light in the mids and at F4, it could possibly be a good team if all those mids lads fire, good luck.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Waaay too light in the mids and at F4, it could possibly be a good team if all those mids lads fire, good luck.
Yeah F4 is a problem, but it's the price to pay for Grawndy. I've tried all sorts of combos with ruck/forwards, but to have those 2 nailed down gives me a bit of a license to chase cash with trades/rooks, I know they'll probs fall in price but I don't want to use trades there.With the mids I've tried to go value but I do see some of those risky picks as possibly being keepers, if not, then they are easy stepping stones to the Ubers that I'm not sure of yet.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah F4 is a problem, but it's the price to pay for Grawndy. I've tried all sorts of combos with ruck/forwards, but to have those 2 nailed down gives me a bit of a license to chase cash with trades/rooks, I know they'll probs fall in price but I don't want to use trades there.With the mids I've tried to go value but I do see some of those risky picks as possibly being keepers, if not, then they are easy stepping stones to the Ubers that I'm not sure of yet.
Good logic, got take a risk somewhere.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Could always down grade someone to Libba/Miles/Walsh and then upgrade someone to an Uber premo? Or even upgrade that F4 spot? Just thoughts

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Here I am campaigner. :moustache:

It's called arriving fashionably late. ;)

giphy.gif

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Righto campaigners here's my team.

Not sure if I am entirely happy with it with Miles at M5 but I am sure it will change another 50 times before round 1.

I had Broadie Smith at D4 not long ago but quickly came to my senses (FML!) :O

team.JPG

Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Not sure if I am entirely happy with it with Miles at M5 but I am sure it will change another 50 times before round 1.

View attachment 625632
Miles at M5?

49269871_1954932047938424_7665398458689257472_n.jpg

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs

View attachment 625632

Welcome back kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

View attachment 625632

FFS sake JM. What is it with this cookie cutter vanilla bullshit crap. Absolute garbage :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back