Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not worried about Miles at M5 because of Danger being a forward option. In past years we'd all have Danger in the mids and a cheaper forward option. As a result, you can view Miles as an M6 if you have Danger up forward which you should.

Team atm

Backs
Williams crozier Milera
Roberton
rozee logue
Bench McKay hore

Mids
Danger dusty crouch brayshaw Steele
Walsh b Smith Bewley
Bench
Duursma hind gibbons

Rucks
Gawn Grundy
Fort

Forwards
Gray heeney Dunkley t Kelly
Rankine drew

Bench cavarra parker

few pods
Steele 1%
Crozier 0.2%
Brayshaw 6%
Milera 1%
All poised to make or break the team

Let me know what you all think :)

Team atm

Backs
Williams crozier Milera
Roberton
rozee logue
Bench McKay hore

Mids
Walsh b Smith Bewley
Bench
Duursma hind gibbons

Rucks
Gawn Grundy
Fort

Forwards
Rankine drew

Bench cavarra parker

few pods
Steele 1%
Crozier 0.2%
Brayshaw 6%
Milera 1%

I don't mind this setup tbh. Others would say put Danger fwd, but I see merit in having a premo mid/fwd in the mids for flexibility and trading.
Nothing wrong with Pods, but think u have too many. I'd personally drop Rankine, one of Rozee/Logue and one of Walsh/Smith to cheaper rookies. Then use that cash to upgrade Crozier and/or Milera. Steele and Brayshaw are underpriced, potentially great picks if they pick up where they left off.

Really wanna sneak Beams into my team somehow, also want to sure up F4 but all the fwd midpricers are gross and not worth downgrading Gawn for. 38.3k left over.

26 - 2.JPG

I’ll correct one now. Mumford not playing until R4 or thereabouts. Smith no certainty for R1.
The second rucks of ROB from Adelaide and Archie from Brisbane are pushing the older buggers so it could be interesting. i thought if i put the expensive one in I can swap Archie with ROB or Fort.
Still keen on Mummy though...but atm i have reverted back to the Gawn Grundy combo as i'm feeling more comfortable with my premo and mid price selections...and then JLT will happen and I'll have to start over... mandala.jpg

Really wanna sneak Beams into my team somehow, also want to sure up F4 but all the fwd midpricers are gross and not worth downgrading Gawn for. 38.3k left over.

View attachment 626028
Very noice team brother.

Like the Mundy pod selection. Currently tossing up SexyRobbie & Telly myself @ F3.

Very noice team brother.

Like the Mundy pod selection. Currently tossing up SexyRobbie & Telly myself @ F3.

I like Telly, but you could argue that there's 6 Geelong forwards (Danger, Hawkins, Menegola, Telly, Parfitt, Dahl) worth picking this year, so I'm just gonna pick Danger and wait to see which other ones rise to the top and nab them after their bye.

Robbie had been in my team for long time, had a reshuffle and unfortunately he was the one that didn't make it.

Team atm

Backs
Williams crozier Milera
Roberton
rozee logue
Bench McKay hore

Mids
Walsh b Smith Bewley
Bench
Duursma hind gibbons

Rucks
Gawn Grundy
Fort

Forwards
Rankine drew

Bench cavarra parker

few pods
Steele 1%
Crozier 0.2%
Brayshaw 6%
Milera 1%

You'll get a better response if you cut and paste a team mate.
I think the info to do this was/is in read before posting sticky.

On your team it looks like a solid team, Crozier interesting but a few in here are on him so you never know.

View attachment 626028
That's one of the better Gawndy teams I've seen. Liking the mids, same as mine apart from Zerrett over Crouch.
Not much to fault, solid everywhere apart from F4. I'd personally go Gawn to Goldy and rookie to Greene if named.
Gawn (115-120) + rookie (50-60) vs Goldy (100-105) + Greene (90+)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's one of the better Gawndy teams I've seen. Liking the mids, same as mine apart from Zerrett over Crouch.
Not much to fault, solid everywhere apart from F4. I'd personally go Gawn to Goldy and rookie to Greene if named.
Gawn (115-120) + rookie (50-60) vs Goldy (100-105) + Greene (90+)?

If a ruckman puts their hand up in the JLT I'd be happy to downgrade Gawn as I'm not fully sold on him this year.

Only issue with that is I don't rate the Fwd midpricers, absolutely no time for Toby Greene.
Hasn't managed to play more than 6 games in a row since 2016.
The only time he has managed to play 22 games was one of his worst returns fantasy-wise.

Kid can score when he feels like it, but he just doesn't stay on the park.

Maybe if someone else around the same price pops up I'd do it.

If a ruckman puts their hand up in the JLT I'd be happy to downgrade Gawn as I'm not fully sold on him this year.

Only issue with that is I don't rate the Fwd midpricers, absolutely no time for Toby Greene.
The only time he has managed to play 22 games was one of his worst returns fantasy-wise.

Worpel.

Deliverance

View attachment 626272
View attachment 626273
Still miles off so this is really just circle work, but fun all the same.
Hard not to be influenced by other sides and blokes that are in vogue, trying to ward against it.

Last edited:
Oh s**t this ******* game is back for another year. Why us campaigners put ourselves through the pain each year is beyond me

6WUH6S1.png

Something I whipped up earlier

Look at it this way, if you remove Gawn and put in Worpel. That's an upgrade right there. Plus the leftover cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back