Player Sponsorship 2019 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

So the final items up were the signed 2019 guernseys and the following winners have been notified

Tigerpagz won the Bachar Houli signed guernsey

Elton Johns Wig won the Kamdyn McIntosh signed guernsey

TheLoungeLizard won the Luke English signed guernsey

So as far as i can see thats it for the season 2019 sponsorship goodies. If the club invite us or announce anything else i'll keep this thread updated.

Otherwise congratulations to all the prize winners for 2019, a massive thanks to all of you that donated and supported the 2019 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship program. As I am i'm sure you're all proud of what the club have achieved so far this season with all the setbacks we have and and look forward to a fierce finals series. Fingers crossed we have some 2017 like success.

Cheers from Wacky and the Mods
Thanks Wacky

Guernsey turned up, and great to have "Wacky Tiger" as the sendee. My wife passed me the package with a bemused expression I can tell you. K-Macs signature is right in the middle of the sash which is grouse. It's Medium in size, and I have a 13yo son who is just about to grow out of his junior jumper (the 2018 version).

He was stoked to see this, and it's the perfect size up for him.

Thanks to all who organise this stuff, and also to those who attend, your insights are appreciated.

Big few weeks ahead, #gotiges

Yep! Second that!
Loves getting a letter from 'Whacky Tiger'

Now I have both your addresses I can send all sorts of pranks fun through the post

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now I have both your addresses I can send all sorts of pranks fun through the post

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Please send me letters and postcards on all your trips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back