Player Sponsorship 2019 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting thanks mate - think Tuesday was going to be his thing....

Thanks Wackster, got PM today and just paid this evening - you should see tomorrow if checking account.:thumbsu:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to send out a massive thank you to all that have contributed to the BF player sponsor program for 2019. Thanks to all that have already paid and also to those that are still planning to do so.

Initially we had agreed with consultation that we would continue our partnership by sponsoring premiership stars Bachar Houli and Kamdyn McIntosh. However with the increased interest and a very kind offer from the RFC we have been able to raise enough funds to sponsor a third player.

So its with great pleasure that I can announce we are sponsoring new recruit Luke English for 2019.

1543031121315_G2C1UMUFP.1-2.jpg

Im currently in the process of finalising this all with RFC and BigFooty mods and working out all the badges and other benefits that sponsoring gets us.

So once again thankyou all for your support for 2019. Thanks for your patience with it and as always if you have any questions / issues please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Wacky and the RFC mod team.

This is pretty cool. Looks like I've missed out for 2019 so will have to get on for 2020.
Who says you or anyone else has missed out. I’m sure if we get another 25 x $50, we could get Stack ar well.

Who says you or anyone else has missed out. I’m sure if we get another 25 x $50, we could get Stack ar well.
Yeah just trying to work out all the figures now. We have definitely locked in 3 players in Houli, McIntosh and English. Think we will be a fair ways off a fourth player though. Will keep you all updated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah just trying to work out all the figures now. We have definitely locked in 3 players in Houli, McIntosh and English. Think we will be a fair ways off a fourth player though. Will keep you all updated
Cool, well I'm happy to chip in $50 if it's needed. Just let me know.

Wait...... You're doing the math?!?!?

You couldn't even get the Furies teamsheet right you useless Gumby!!!!

Wait...... You're doing the math?!?!?

You couldn't even get the Furies teamsheet right you useless Gumby!!!!
Hey hey hey that's one thing i didn't * up. Naming my replacement might have been the biggest * up of all time but there was no math in that

Player Sponsorship Meet and Greet: This event will be exclusive for player sponsors only. This ensures more one on one time can be spent with your sponsored player. Details regarding the activity and an invite will be communicated shortly.

• When: Tuesday April 30th (Evening)
Player Sponsor Dinner: Our exclusive player sponsor dinner is one of the most exciting events on our calendar. Seated with your sponsored player, you are treated to an evening of dining and plenty of player entertainment!

• When: Friday June 21st from 6PM
Football analysis presentation: Details regarding the football analysis presentation will be communicated to all player sponsors in coming months.

Player Sponsorship Meet and Greet: This event will be exclusive for player sponsors only. This ensures more one on one time can be spent with your sponsored player. Details regarding the activity and an invite will be communicated shortly.

• When: Tuesday April 30th (Evening)
Player Sponsor Dinner: Our exclusive player sponsor dinner is one of the most exciting events on our calendar. Seated with your sponsored player, you are treated to an evening of dining and plenty of player entertainment!

• When: Friday June 21st from 6PM
Football analysis presentation: Details regarding the football analysis presentation will be communicated to all player sponsors in coming months.
Thanks mate i was just about to post this. :thumbsu:

When a re the big footy memberships added. Hate these fooking ads.

I'll check with Chief again. I've put all the details in the place it needs to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back